TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Congrats to the SuperBowl Champion...Green Bay Packers!!

Yes...Congrats.....Super Bowl...means Party....Tri-tip, Italian Sauage...etc,etc, etc....can't wait..... :happy feet:

Super Bowl means party........bean sprouts...salad....salmon on the grille.....grilled veggies on the grille.....and....some fine red wine!!! :happy feet: :hysterical:

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure about Rodgers. Not his skill, he is mad good - he looked a little dizzy after the shot to the head though. If he is not 100% then the pack is not the same.

Both teams can and do run the ball. Both teams can tackle and play D. What a shock that they both made the bowl.

Should be a great game.

24-21 Steelers

No predictions please....... too superstisious.

I hope everyone is healthy for the game and both teams play a great game. I am a new yorker and I do feel for the jets but I was raised a steeler fan.

But how great would it be for the steelers to win............... in dallas!! talk about ironic.

But the packers are very deserving and I love the way aaron rodgers plays the game.

Who knows, its an awesome weekend and great parties everywhere. Everyone be safe on superbowl sunday, Thats the most important thing

The Pack is back and ready to play some ball!! And Rogers! What plays! They both had good plays and bad plays, I actually was

hoping Packers vs Jets so both of Favres previous teams could say," In your FACE!"

still...........................It will be a good game to watch! :woot:

Packers 31 Steelers 17

Take this one to the Bank??????????? :hysterical:

Now we're screwed!

:hysterical:

Who's the halftime entertainment? Anyone know? I haven't heard any hubub on this to date.

edit- If you tell me it's Justin Bieber......I ain't watchin'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banghead::angry22::finger:

Black Eyed Peas for one.

Not my favorite but there is worse

Black Eyed Peas for one.

Not my favorite but there is worse

Yeah......................not so much. Thanks.

I have another question. I'm just full of 'em today! How much money does Jerry Jones get for havin' the game in his house? Anybody know what the stadium owners take is? Dave? (tesgt350), you wanna chime in on this? I imagine it's a fairly healthy piece of scratch! Funny, after the Cowgirls laugh of a season, Jerry Jones is still gonna laugh all the way to the bank of Dallas!! B)

Beg to differ big fella...

I say real football fans don't give a rat's a$$ about the game in Hawaii!!! I know I don't. :salute:

Well common now Chris..........You cared enough to answer my question................ :hysterical:

It's somewhat official fellas!

John Maddens 2011 EA Sports game has picked the outcome of this years XLV SuperBowl game...it is 6 for the last 7 in accuracy.

Steelers to mount a late fourth qtr comeback, and take the game, 24 - 20!

:happy feet:

Embrace it!!! :hysterical:

Packers 31 Steelers 25

Congrats to the World Champion Greenbay Packers and all their "CHEESEHEAD" Fans.................. :happy feet:

Rogers played great today and may soon be in the same Great Catagory with Brett Favre???????? :hysterical:

Archived