TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Mysterious Missile Launch off Cali Coast~!

Aren't most contrails horizontal, as opposed to vertical?

Awww come on Fia......didn't you see the news report? They talked about that. Because the earth is 'apparently' now round, it was launched so far out in the ocean, it was an optical illusion that it was a vertical trail!!

Serious- they DID say that.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. :headscratch:

Awww come on Fia......didn't you see the news report? They talked about that. Because the earth is 'apparently' now round, it was launched so far out in the ocean, it was an optical illusion that it was a vertical trail!!

Serious- they DID say that.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. :headscratch:

Yup, say anything and the "sheeple" will believe.

I live close to where flight 800 went down. People on shore witnessed a trail of smoke going up towards the sky, then they witnessed the explosion of the aircraft. The Govt. quickly dismissed those eye witness accounts.

Conspiracy theories or not, you need to do this the next time an unfortunate incident happens which is broadcasted live on national TV. If you have time to hit the "record" button, do it. I remember watching the flight 800 disaster unfold on TV as the rescue boats went out to offer assistance. I saw stuff on TV that quickly got edited out.

No one here can ever forget 9/11. Do you clearly remember that day as it unfolded on "unedited" live TV? Do you remember what the broadcasters were saying that day as things were happening?

I don't have a "theory" as to what happened, I KNOW what happened that day as I watched it live on TV. From what I positively know what happened, it's not what the reports and stories today are telling. I'm not talking about the planes that hit the towers. Those planes did just that, they hit the towers (there were no missiles like some conspiracy theorists talk about) I'm talking about flight 93 that crashed in PA in a corn field.

Do you believe the plane was purposely crashed by the hi-jackers during the struggle to gain control of it by those brave passengers? The answer to that is "no". The plane was taken down by our military.

Ok, how can I say that with certainty? This is how.

The 1st plane was hi-jacked between 8:13 and 8:21am. (depending upon who's report you believe in) The North tower was hit around 8:46am. The South tower was struck at 9:03am. Flight 93 crashed at 10:06am. Do you honestly believe our military, the strongest/most intelligent in the world, would not be able to get an armed fighter plane to flight 93 before it "crashes"? That's nearly 2 hours after the 1st plane is reported hi-jacked !

Initial live reports that day have reporters talking about loved ones on board flight 93 talking to family members via cell phones as the plane was hi-jacked. There is no doubt those passengers planned an attack on the terrorists and they did just that. Pretty heroic if you ask me. The thing that is consistently left out is eye witness accounts from some people inside the plane who reported seeing an American military plane following closely. They also fail to mention how there were reports of the cabin filling with white/gray smoke. That would indicate a loss of cabin pressure. Armed with this information, I have my own beliefs.

JUST WATCHED THE VIDEO.....LMAO SO MUCH I LOST MY TEETH......NOT A PRETTY SITE.... THEY MUST THINK WE ARE THE STUPIDIST & GULLABLE PEOPLE IN THE WORLD. GOD HELP US ALL. BETTER SEND IN JESSE VENTURA AND HIS DETECTIVES TO GET TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS.

Ok, I grew up in AZ. I have probably seen ten or fifteen of these in my lifetime in the setting west sun. EVERY time that would happen, on PHX news at 10, they announced it was a rocket launched from Vandenberg AFB. A `test`rocket. In this case the government is saying that it was nothing from them. Are we all to believe that???? Would`nt look so good demanding these other countries stop launching rockets, and we keep doing so. It`s just like the insurance industry.....deny the claim!!

C`mon people!

bahahahahahah... :sheep:

There is no ban on test launches. There would be no reason to deny a Minuteman launch. May be something else that they dont want us to know and, I does not look like a Minuteman

Its is nice that we can trust our goverment and most of all beleive them when they say somehting NOT! Its funny then a missle or something was fired off and no F-16 where scrammbled to see what was going on they stayed home like they new it was going happen.Got to go kids got basketball try outs..yea he is only 61/2..

Yup, say anything and the "sheeple" will believe.

I live close to where flight 800 went down. People on shore witnessed a trail of smoke going up towards the sky, then they witnessed the explosion of the aircraft. The Govt. quickly dismissed those eye witness accounts.

Conspiracy theories or not, you need to do this the next time an unfortunate incident happens which is broadcasted live on national TV. If you have time to hit the "record" button, do it. I remember watching the flight 800 disaster unfold on TV as the rescue boats went out to offer assistance. I saw stuff on TV that quickly got edited out.

No one here can ever forget 9/11. Do you clearly remember that day as it unfolded on "unedited" live TV? Do you remember what the broadcasters were saying that day as things were happening?

I don't have a "theory" as to what happened, I KNOW what happened that day as I watched it live on TV. From what I positively know what happened, it's not what the reports and stories today are telling. I'm not talking about the planes that hit the towers. Those planes did just that, they hit the towers (there were no missiles like some conspiracy theorists talk about) I'm talking about flight 93 that crashed in PA in a corn field.

Do you believe the plane was purposely crashed by the hi-jackers during the struggle to gain control of it by those brave passengers? The answer to that is "no". The plane was taken down by our military.

Ok, how can I say that with certainty? This is how.

The 1st plane was hi-jacked between 8:13 and 8:21am. (depending upon who's report you believe in) The North tower was hit around 8:46am. The South tower was struck at 9:03am. Flight 93 crashed at 10:06am. Do you honestly believe our military, the strongest/most intelligent in the world, would not be able to get an armed fighter plane to flight 93 before it "crashes"? That's nearly 2 hours after the 1st plane is reported hi-jacked !

Initial live reports that day have reporters talking about loved ones on board flight 93 talking to family members via cell phones as the plane was hi-jacked. There is no doubt those passengers planned an attack on the terrorists and they did just that. Pretty heroic if you ask me. The thing that is consistently left out is eye witness accounts from some people inside the plane who reported seeing an American military plane following closely. They also fail to mention how there were reports of the cabin filling with white/gray smoke. That would indicate a loss of cabin pressure. Armed with this information, I have my own beliefs.

I remember flight 800 very well......that plane was taken out.......accident or otherwise...........it was taken out.

And I agree with your theory on flight 93.......... :salute:

well ive been working for the dod for a while. ive seen several missle tests and thats what the cali coast deal looked like to me. either it was a test, a mistake, or a warning shot. either way you will never hear the truth.

as far as flight 93 being shot down? i cant tell you it wasnt, but what i can tell you is i was invovled with the planes that were scrambling, and the loaded down 16's with the authorization to take it out didnt make it there in time.

ive got my own theorys in this but with the administration we have in power now, this will be swept under and forgotten about, until its gone to far

Here's something for you to ponder:

China Fired Missile Seen In Southern California

http://www.infowars....ern-california/

Wayne Madsen Report

November 10, 2010

Pentagon and its embedded media covering up Chinese show of force off LA

China flexed its military muscle Monday evening in the skies west of Los Angeles when a Chinese Navy Jin class ballistic missile nuclear submarine, deployed secretly from its underground home base on the south coast of Hainan island, launched an intercontinental ballistic missile from international waters off the southern California coast. WMR's intelligence sources in Asia, including Japan, say the belief by the military commands in Asia and the intelligence services is that the Chinese decided to demonstrate to the United States its capabilities on the eve of the G-20 Summit in Seoul and the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation summit in Tokyo, where President Obama is scheduled to attend during his ten-day trip to Asia.

The reported Chinese missile test off Los Angeles came as a double blow to Obama. The day after the missile firing, China's leading credit rating agency, Dagong Global Credit Rating, downgraded sovereign debt rating of the United States to A-plus from AA. The missile demonstration coupled with the downgrading of the United States financial grade represents a military and financial show of force by Beijing to Washington.

The Pentagon spin machine, backed by the media reporters who regularly cover the Defense Department, as well as officials of the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD), and the U.S. Northern Command, is now spinning various conspiracy theories, including describing the missile plume videotaped by KCBS news helicopter cameraman Gil Leyvas at around 5:00 pm Pacific Standard Time, during the height of evening rush hour, as the condensation trail from a jet aircraft. Other Pentagon-inspired cover stories are that the missile was actually an amateur rocket or an optical illusion.

There are no records of a plane in the area having taken off from Los Angeles International Airport or from other airports in the region. The Navy and Air Force have said that they were not conducting any missile tests from submarines, ships, or Vandenberg Air Force Base. The Navy has also ruled out an accidental firing from one of its own submarines.

Missile experts, including those from Jane's in London, say the plume was definitely from a missile, possibly launched from a submarine. WMR has learned that the missile was likely a JL-2 ICBM, which has a range of 7,000 miles, and was fired in a northwesterly direction over the Pacific and away from U.S. territory from a Jin class submarine. The Jin class can carry up to twelve such missiles.

Navy sources have revealed that the missile may have impacted on Chinese territory and that the National Security Agency (NSA) likely posseses intercepts of Chinese telemetry signals during the missile firing and subsequent testing operations.

Asian intelligence sources believe the submarine transited from its base on Hainan through South Pacific waters, where U.S. anti-submarine warfare detection capabilities are not as effective as they are in the northern and mid-Pacific, and then transited north to waters off of Los Angeles. The Pentagon, which has spent billions on ballistic missile defense systems, a pet project of former Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld, is clearly embarrassed over the Chinese show of strength.

The White House also wants to downplay the missile story before President Obama meets with his Chinese counterpart in Seoul and Tokyo. According to Japanese intelligence sources, Beijing has been angry over United States and allied naval exercises in the South China and Yellow Seas, in what China considers its sphere of influence, and the missile firing within the view of people in Southern California was a demonstration that China's navy can also play in waters off the American coast.

For the U.S. Navy, the Chinese show of force is a huge embarrassment, especially for the Navy's Pacific Command in Pearl Harbor, where Japan's December 7, 1941 attack on the fleet at Pearl Harbor remains a sore subject.

In 2002, national security adviser Condoleezza Rice reportedly scolded visiting Chinese General Xiong Guankai, the deputy chief of staff for intelligence of the People's Liberation Army, for remarks he allegedly made in 1995 that China would use nuclear weapons on Los Angeles. Xiong denied he made any such comments but the "spin" on the story helped convince Congress to sink billions of additional dollars into ballistic missile defense, sometimes referred to at "Star Wars II."

Here's something for you to ponder:

China Fired Missile Seen In Southern California

http://www.infowars....ern-california/

Wayne Madsen Report

November 10, 2010

Pentagon and its embedded media covering up Chinese show of force off LA

China flexed its military muscle Monday evening in the skies west of Los Angeles when a Chinese Navy Jin class ballistic missile nuclear submarine, deployed secretly from its underground home base on the south coast of Hainan island, launched an intercontinental ballistic missile from international waters off the southern California coast. WMR's intelligence sources in Asia, including Japan, say the belief by the military commands in Asia and the intelligence services is that the Chinese decided to demonstrate to the United States its capabilities on the eve of the G-20 Summit in Seoul and the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation summit in Tokyo, where President Obama is scheduled to attend during his ten-day trip to Asia.

The reported Chinese missile test off Los Angeles came as a double blow to Obama. The day after the missile firing, China's leading credit rating agency, Dagong Global Credit Rating, downgraded sovereign debt rating of the United States to A-plus from AA. The missile demonstration coupled with the downgrading of the United States financial grade represents a military and financial show of force by Beijing to Washington.

The Pentagon spin machine, backed by the media reporters who regularly cover the Defense Department, as well as officials of the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD), and the U.S. Northern Command, is now spinning various conspiracy theories, including describing the missile plume videotaped by KCBS news helicopter cameraman Gil Leyvas at around 5:00 pm Pacific Standard Time, during the height of evening rush hour, as the condensation trail from a jet aircraft. Other Pentagon-inspired cover stories are that the missile was actually an amateur rocket or an optical illusion.

There are no records of a plane in the area having taken off from Los Angeles International Airport or from other airports in the region. The Navy and Air Force have said that they were not conducting any missile tests from submarines, ships, or Vandenberg Air Force Base. The Navy has also ruled out an accidental firing from one of its own submarines.

Missile experts, including those from Jane's in London, say the plume was definitely from a missile, possibly launched from a submarine. WMR has learned that the missile was likely a JL-2 ICBM, which has a range of 7,000 miles, and was fired in a northwesterly direction over the Pacific and away from U.S. territory from a Jin class submarine. The Jin class can carry up to twelve such missiles.

Navy sources have revealed that the missile may have impacted on Chinese territory and that the National Security Agency (NSA) likely posseses intercepts of Chinese telemetry signals during the missile firing and subsequent testing operations.

Asian intelligence sources believe the submarine transited from its base on Hainan through South Pacific waters, where U.S. anti-submarine warfare detection capabilities are not as effective as they are in the northern and mid-Pacific, and then transited north to waters off of Los Angeles. The Pentagon, which has spent billions on ballistic missile defense systems, a pet project of former Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld, is clearly embarrassed over the Chinese show of strength.

The White House also wants to downplay the missile story before President Obama meets with his Chinese counterpart in Seoul and Tokyo. According to Japanese intelligence sources, Beijing has been angry over United States and allied naval exercises in the South China and Yellow Seas, in what China considers its sphere of influence, and the missile firing within the view of people in Southern California was a demonstration that China's navy can also play in waters off the American coast.

For the U.S. Navy, the Chinese show of force is a huge embarrassment, especially for the Navy's Pacific Command in Pearl Harbor, where Japan's December 7, 1941 attack on the fleet at Pearl Harbor remains a sore subject.

In 2002, national security adviser Condoleezza Rice reportedly scolded visiting Chinese General Xiong Guankai, the deputy chief of staff for intelligence of the People's Liberation Army, for remarks he allegedly made in 1995 that China would use nuclear weapons on Los Angeles. Xiong denied he made any such comments but the "spin" on the story helped convince Congress to sink billions of additional dollars into ballistic missile defense, sometimes referred to at "Star Wars II."

From "The Onion"?

Come now the goverment has said there is nothing to worry about. YA right....might have to give Jesse Ventura a call and see if he can get to the bottom of this Conspiracy theroy........

Archived