TEAM SHELBY FORUM

VOTE

Hey Guys make sure you exercise you right to vote today for the candidate of your choice. Men and woman in our service have risked or given their lifes for this right to preserve our freedom

+1

PSA for 2010 Elections

Remember, to avoid congestion at the polling places, this year the voting schedule has been changed:

Public Service Announcement (PSA 2010-11-02)

2010 voting schedule modification reminder:
  • Republicans vote today, tuesday, Nov, 2 2010.
  • Democrats tomorrow on wednesday Nov 3, 2010.
  • Independents on either day (check locally)

:hysterical:

+1

PSA for 2010 Elections

Remember, to avoid congestion at the polling places, this year the voting schedule has been changed:

:headscratch:

Great I get another day to figure this mess out......................

+1

PSA for 2010 Elections

:hysterical: Thats funny, I've got to stop drinking stuff while reading posts on this forum

I VOTED........ happy feet.gifhappy feet.gifhappy feet.gif

I wore all Black today out of Respect for ALL the Politicians that will be out of Work Tomorrow................................... happy feet.gif

tesgt350,

Yeah, the blood bath today is going to look like several of the Halloween displays I saw this past weekend! :hysterical:

I wore my tee shirt..

Front says

America Love it or LEAVE.

Then says

The United States Constitution

@1791 All Rights Reserved

The Back Says

Keep America Free

Support Our Troops

Fire Congress!

Then has the pledge of Allegiance written out...

Braved the local rain to do what I couldn't not do. Seems like a good turn out from what the people at the table said. The lines there this evening were literally out the door, and I was happy to see that. Local news expected a 35% turn out, I hope they are seriously wrong.

I think what shocks me the Most is how some States really Suck at Voting. Alabama only had 2% turn out to Vote. There Governor was just elected by only 2% of the Alabamians Voting............Many other Staes have less then 15% turning out to Vote. WTH People.

I think what shocks me the Most is how some States really Suck at Voting. Alabama only had 2% turn out to Vote. There Governor was just elected by only 2% of the Alabamians Voting............Many other Staes have less then 15% turning out to Vote. WTH People.

If they do not know who or why to vote, it is better they stay home................ :salute:

Looks like Florida will have a very Evil Governor (Rick Scott). This guy does NOT have a Clue. He is a major Multi-Millionair and spent over $17 Million of His Own Money on His Campaign just to get a Jop that will Pay him less then $200K a Year. I have noticed that Many of the People Running for Office are Rich and spending $Millions of their Own Money on their Campaigns................Whats up with that? :headscratch:

Looks like Florida will have a very Evil Governor (Rick Scott). This guy does NOT have a Clue. He is a major Multi-Millionair and spent over $17 Million of His Own Money on His Campaign just to get a Jop that will Pay him less then $200K a Year. I have noticed that Many of the People Running for Office are Rich and spending $Millions of their Own Money on their Campaigns................Whats up with that? :headscratch:

Check out Republican Candidate "NUT" Meg Witman who spent more than anyone in History

of her own Fortune just to Get "CLOCKED" by "CRUSTY" Jerry Brown for California Governor............

Goes to show that when you say anything and stand for nothing you lose no matter

how much you spend???????? :hysterical:

Check out Republican Candidate "NUT" Meg Witman who spent more than anyone in History

of her own Fortune just to Get "CLOCKED" by "CRUSTY" Jerry Brown for California Governor............

Goes to show that when you say anything and stand for nothing you lose no matter

how much you spend???????? :hysterical:

Yeah, She was one they were talking about this Morning on the Radio. I think some of the Canidtates are doing it just to say they Ran for Office.

Yeah, She was one they were talking about this Morning on the Radio. I think some of the Canidtates are doing it just to say they Ran for Office.

"Cynical Self Serving Power Grab"????????

This is what most Americans think of Nancy Pelosi ????????:hysterical:

I hope she can find a job ????????:hysterical:

Well here I agree to a point????????

However she must have WAXED a few to become 3rd in line for POTUS???????? :hysterical:

From the connections, deals, kickbacks from projects diverted to the "right" firms, he will make that back 50 times over........in the next 10 years....

who is being naive now Kay?........ :hysterical:

(godfather reference)

Archived