TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Brett Favre Investigation Resolved By Mrs. Favre

Deanna Favre released a press statement yesterday. "The pictures that Brett sent out were intended for me... in no way did he mean to deliver them into the hands of Jenn Sterger or anyone else but me. But you all know Brett . . . they were intercepted."

I know you all would be relieved that the mystery has been solved.

Jim

Deanna Favre released a press statement yesterday. "The pictures that Brett sent out were intended for me... in no way did he mean to deliver them into the hands of Jenn Sterger or anyone else but me. But you all know Brett . . . they were intercepted."

Jim

Thats "Damage Control"................I give it 6 Months and we will be reading how the Farves are Seperated.

Jim

That's a good one 'blue'!! :hysterical: :happy feet:

That's a good one 'blue'!! :hysterical: :happy feet:

Yeah, I thought you would like that one. We have to kid around about this stuff or we will begin to take ourselves seriously and we would never want that. ;)

Jiml

Would one of you pervs explain why anyone would email a picture of his doodads to someone else.

What I don't understand is, why would he send them to his WIFE, she see's them all the time........................

She probable see's them more then He does, She probably has them in her Purse............................ :hysterical:

Strickly for those who may have missed the joke in Clark's post, the punchline is "intercepted" which is something that Farve is known for.

I felt the need to explain that because based on some of the response postings in this forum, I have the impression that some folks missed the joke.

Having said that, a person would have to be an idiot to text or email a picture of themselves with their "gentleman's sausage" hanging out for potentally all to see. And you would be considered a SUPER idiot if you are a celebrity or a sports celebrity and did something like that.

Strickly for those who may have missed the joke in Clark's post, the punchline is "intercepted" which is something that Farve is known for.

I felt the need to explain that because based on some of the response postings in this forum, I have the impression that some folks missed the joke.

Having said that, a person would have to be an idiot to text or email a picture of themselves with their "gentleman's sausage" hanging out for potentally all to see. And you would be considered a SUPER idiot if you are a celebrity or a sports celebrity and did something like that.

So I guess I better not do that then............................ :hysterical:

So I guess I better not do that then............................ :hysterical:

No, definately not! :salute:

Would one of you pervs explain why anyone would email a picture of his doodads to someone else.

Especially considering it's from a cell phone... Unless your Johnny Holmes fully flexed then I guess you can "Fill out the small jpeg" and not look like you have a cold, cocktail Wheener... :hysterical:

Sounds like soon to be Mrs. X Farve is $$$ing in on his last year in the NFL before she :slapfight:

Thats "Damage Control"................I give it 6 Months and we will be reading how the Farves are Seperated.

:yup: I'm predicting something like that too. Or it could be wrong, who knows.

Oh what another good play by Brett Farve! Let's check that instant replay........................ :hysterical:

Brett Favre is worth 200 million dollars I would think he and his wife could afford a PR person that could tell a believable lie. :doh:

Give it a few Months............................His soon to be EX-Wife will be worth $199.9 Million............................. :hysterical:

Archived