TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Team Shelby cruise to Knott's Berry Farm

kahmann

Thank you. I registered to CA-Mustangs but it tells me that I do not have privlages to do anything. I live in La Mirada, CA and I am about 5 miles away from Knotts. Is there a place somewhere locally in the LA area where I can meet up with the group for the cruise in, or are you planing a cruise at a different time? Also what are the plans regarding 281 Motorsports. From what I see, they are having a barbaque the day before the show. Is that when the group is cruising into town? I am looking forward to meeting some of the members. I have participated at the 03,04,and 07 FFF on my own. I was wondering, do I register my car as a 65 fastback(tribute Shelby), or do I register it so I can park with the club/ST members? I will hold off on registering my car until I get a reply. I am really excited about the show this time, to be with a group sounds like it will be a blast. Thank you for the invite.

Hi

I am in the process of putting together a TS PAcific Coast Region Cruise In for Saturday evening (after the 281 event)

Details to follow.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi

I am in the process of putting together a TS PAcific Coast Region Cruise In for Saturday evening (after the 281 event)

Details to follow.

Thank you sir. I will be waiting for the details. I was wondering, do I register my car as a 65 fastback(tribute Shelby), or do I register it in a specific class so I can park with the club/ST members? I will hold off on registering my car until I get a reply.

Hey Guys,

We will be sending out the invites for our BBQ shortly. I know were having a few BIG groups come from out of town. If this gets big enought we'll get the live band again for a concert! Please send an email to events@281m.com if you want to be added to the invite list.

I tried to add myself to the invite list but the web browser could not find the sight. Any suggestions?

Thank you sir. I will be waiting for the details. I was wondering, do I register my car as a 65 fastback(tribute Shelby), or do I register it in a specific class so I can park with the club/ST members? I will hold off on registering my car until I get a reply.

Put it in the Shelby class and you can park with your fellow TS members.

Thank you. I registered to CA-Mustangs but it tells me that I do not have privlages to do anything

I checked on the site and it shows you haven't responded to the e-mail confirmation for your new account yet.. I went a head and did it for you so when you sign on to ca-mustangs.com you should be good to go.

Also for everyone going on this cruise we are now up to 82 cars, last year our list was at 80 the day of the cruise and 112 cars showed up.. Also our block of 40 rooms at the Marriott Hotel is booked up, we have a small group of TS members staying with us and I am going to attempt to get more rooms, if you still want a room please send me a PM either on here or CA-Mustangs... Last thing if anyone is interested we are planning a cruise to Cars and Coffee Saturday morning then heading over to the NHRA Museum.

I checked on the site and it shows you haven't responded to the e-mail confirmation for your new account yet.. I went a head and did it for you so when you sign on to ca-mustangs.com you should be good to go.

Also for everyone going on this cruise we are now up to 82 cars, last year our list was at 80 the day of the cruise and 112 cars showed up.. Also our block of 40 rooms at the Marriott Hotel is booked up, we have a small group of TS members staying with us and I am going to attempt to get more rooms, if you still want a room please send me a PM either on here or CA-Mustangs... Last thing if anyone is interested we are planning a cruise to Cars and Coffee Saturday morning then heading over to the NHRA Museum.

I will be coming out from AZ for the event with about maybe 4 or 5 other cars from the Wild West Mustang Club. plus there will be others from copperstate but not sure if they will join in our club activities. We are also planning on cars and coffee in the morning and then going to the nhra museum as well. we will probably also go to the john force race station. after that i think we are planning on doing kind of a beach cruise around huntington. not sure if ill bring out the shelby or just drive the lightning out to cali. but maybe we can meet up with you as well.

I will be coming out from AZ for the event with about maybe 4 or 5 other cars from the Wild West Mustang Club. plus there will be others from copperstate but not sure if they will join in our club activities. We are also planning on cars and coffee in the morning and then going to the nhra museum as well. we will probably also go to the john force race station. after that i think we are planning on doing kind of a beach cruise around huntington. not sure if ill bring out the shelby or just drive the lightning out to cali. but maybe we can meet up with you as well.

Sounds like a plan! I'll shoot you my contact info via PM about the C&C and NHRA.. ill check with the members to see if they want to join in on the cruise also.

Sounds like a plan! I'll shoot you my contact info via PM about the C&C and NHRA.. ill check with the members to see if they want to join in on the cruise also.

Craig

Once I get the details squared away with Bob's Bigboy Broiler, I will contact you about posting on your website.

It will be great to hang out there first before we adjourn to the Marriott parking lot for a few sodas.

Michael

Craig

Once I get the details squared away with Bob's Bigboy Broiler, I will contact you about posting on your website.

It will be great to hang out there first before we adjourn to the Marriott parking lot for a few sodas.

Michael

Sounds good Michael, are we talking about after the Museum event "Early Dinner or late lunch"

Love the soda comment. :D

Sounds good Michael, are we talking about after the Museum event "Early Dinner or late lunch"

Love the soda comment. :D

Early dinner time frame. i will get the details squared away this week and let everyone know.

• 3 weeks later...

Craig, what is your time frame for the I-5 drive? We just went to the NHRA museum last week, some cool stuff there. They have a Fender guitar display that is awesome.

2qd53wk.jpg

See the first post in this thread for the itinerary.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thank you. I registered to CA-Mustangs but it tells me that I do not have privlages to do anything. I live in La Mirada, CA and I am about 5 miles away from Knotts. Is there a place somewhere locally in the LA area where I can meet up with the group for the cruise in, or are you planing a cruise at a different time? Also what are the plans regarding 281 Motorsports. From what I see, they are having a barbaque the day before the show. Is that when the group is cruising into town? I am looking forward to meeting some of the members. I have participated at the 03,04,and 07 FFF on my own. I was wondering, do I register my car as a 65 fastback(tribute Shelby), or do I register it so I can park with the club/ST members? I will hold off on registering my car until I get a reply. I am really excited about the show this time, to be with a group sounds like it will be a blast. Thank you for the invite.

We're over sold on the event, but would love to have you. Sign up here and ill approve it. http://events.constantcontact.com/register/event?llr=qp4ok6cab&oeidk=a07e3jnvwkyfdeac264

Tried to send a private message to CS8, but said could not receive any messages at this time.

I had signed up for the barbecue, but unfortunately I have to back out, as I have had a family situation arise and I will not be coming down to southern Ca. Maybe next year, but I certainly appreciate the chance to meet up with all of you. Family first, fun later!

Thanks

Rich

I just got my pass yesterday, I guess I'm going!! :happy feet: See you all there! Are there anyone else from Southbay or LA going? I'm driving there with another Team Shelby member from Redondo Beach. I just want to know if anyone else want to drive along.

Tried to send a private message to CS8, but said could not receive any messages at this time.

I had signed up for the barbecue, but unfortunately I have to back out, as I have had a family situation arise and I will not be coming down to southern Ca. Maybe next year, but I certainly appreciate the chance to meet up with all of you. Family first, fun later!

Thanks

Rich

Hope everything is alright. We'll see ya at the next one. Take care Rich.

Archived