TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SAN FRANCISCO - WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!!!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

either way, no one outside of San Fran expected this, if Philly can win tonight it goes back to their stadium, definately getting interesting.....

Does Tim have another Cy Young performance in him....????

Will Doc Halliday come back with another Once in a lifetime performance?????

I'll be watching..........

Baseball playoffs are great! :happy feet: :happy feet:

The Philly's pucker factor is off the charts now. They didn't realize the Giants were actually going to try hard to win....

I will be there tonight. With a Giants hat but a Shelby shirt B)

On a side note. Tim McCarver and Joe Buck could quite possibly be the worst broadcast tandem in history.

The Philly's pucker factor is off the charts now. They didn't realize the Giants were actually going to try hard to win....

On a side note. Tim McCarver and Joe Buck could quite possibly be the worst broadcast tandem in history.

Agree 100% on McCarver & Buck.....they are lousy.......

enjoy the game!

Buck is soo lousy, I wish the games were on TBS, those guys are much better. Buck makes the dumbest comments, i think it was gm 3, someone said in the background "Howard you have a terrible swing" then Buck had to repeat that same statement.....why?

I wish Harry KAlas was still alive.......best in the business :salute:

Enberg has retired to be the voice of the San Diego Padres. They were up by 61/2 games in the west going into the end of the season until Enberg left for 10 days or so to do tennis at the US Open...they lost 10 games in a row and never recovered...we all blame it on Enberg leaving during the pennant race.:rant2:

John

Madson and Lidge were unbelievable last night. If we can get 7 innings Saturday from Oswalt, look out for a game 7.

I love baseball and love the playoffs. Every pitch counts.

Not sure about that Romo guy for SF. He looks nervous, but Wilson is great.

We will see.

I agree.

Enberg and Scully were the best.

I miss them doing games.

Michaels excellent as well.

+1 Enberg and Scully were great sportscasters

+1 Buck Sucks

Michaels rarely says anything dumb; just tired of hearing his voice!

I have never seen the man's top row of teeth... I guess he'd have a lisp if they weren't there...

:hysterical:

Go Phils!

Madson and Lidge were unbelievable last night. If we can get 7 innings Saturday from Oswalt, look out for a game 7.

I love baseball and love the playoffs. Every pitch counts.

Not sure about that Romo guy for SF. He looks nervous, but Wilson is great.

We will see.

If Oswalt can pitch 7 innings Saturday he's not human. We'll see if letting him pitch the 9th in game four comes back to bite the Phils. Great series either way. Go Giants!

I am a Yankee fan, have to admit they deserved to lose this one.

Not sure what you mean by biggest ego, who on the yanks has the biggest ego??? You obviously do not know them well.

I was thinking of the late George Steinbrenner...........

Although I am "Obviously" Celebrating when they "LOSE"!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hysterical:

Yes, congradulations to the Giants...........

Remember what happened in their last World Series ?????? :hysterical:

Maybe they can win this one without the "Steroid Controversial Home Run King"????????? :salute:

I see Texas taking it in 5 games..........Lee is unstoppable, Andrus, Cruz and Hamilton is on fire.

GO Rangers!!

I bet you saw the Phillies taking it in 5 also. B)

They are a great team that got beat. They've had their time, now it's the Giants stage.

Archived