TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Selling my First Cell Phone & 3 others....Very COOL

I have several Rare Cell Phones. I forgot that I had these. The Radio Shack CT-1055 Cellular Transportable Telephone (Bag Phone) was my very first Cell Phone, I bought it on 12-21-94. It comes with the Manual and all of the adaptors. The Sprint Phone by Motorola is the Second Cell Phone that I bought. It is also known as a Brick Phone. It does not have the Manual but it does have the Charger. The HUGE Flip Phone is the Third Cell Phone that I bought. I believe it is a second generation Flip Phone as the First Gen was a giant Wedge looking Phone. It has a Second Battery and the Manual but no Charger. I will also include the Forth Cell Phone that I bought. It does not have a Manual but it does have a Charger. I think the Charger from this Phone will work with the Flip Phone. These were packed away in the factory Bag Phone Box inside my Home. The Bag Phone was rarely used and looks New. I do not know if any of these Cell Phones work but they do look cool. If you are interested in buying them, I will let them all go in a package deal of just $225.00 with FREE Priority Mail Shipping to the connected 48 States. Just send me a PM.

Cell1.jpg

Cell2.jpg

cell3.jpg

cell4.jpg

cell5.jpg

Cell1.jpg

Cell2.jpg

cell3.jpg

cell4.jpg

cell5.jpg

Donate them to the Smithsonian Museum.

I worked for a cell phone service provider back in 1986. I remember installing cell phone tranceivers in cars, the unit was about 1 square foot and would mount in the trunk, you would have to run a power cable to the fuse box or battery and another cable for the handset in the cabin. The power was 3 watts. The antenna was either a glass mount or a permanent mount by making a hole in the trunk lid, roof or fender. Then when the install was done it had to be programmend with a bunch of parameters. It took about 3 or 4 hours to do the install.

Now you just go the the cellphone store and pick up a small handset and you are ready to go.

Archived