TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Happy Birthday - Henry Ford

Happy Birthday to Henry Ford today!

Wikipedia entry - Henry Ford

Without him, and Carroll Shelby...

Well you know!

P.S. I always remember that this day is his birthday, because it is mine too!!!

Happy Birthday to the other TS members that share this day, along with Henry, as their birthday as well!

-Pockdog

Happy Birthday to you Pockdog....and to my son Michael (Wicked Jr) and to Henry...of course! :salute:

+1 Happy Birthday Mr. Ford and Michael Jr. too! :happy feet:

also a big happy birthday to you too Pockdog, I totally missed that part of the thread. Sorry for that. :banghead:

• 7 months later...

Pockdog,

Happy Birthday!

Did Future ever get an allocation for you?

Yes they did, but they moved it up to Future Ford of Roseville, from Future Ford of Concord, as they secured more allocations for MY 2011.

My order was applied to the allocation (Grabber blue/white stripe with SVT PP and Electronics package), I waited patiently for almost seven months, and 2 weeks before the car arrived I got laid off from my job and did not get the car.

So it went on the showroom floor for sale in Roseville (near Sacramento) and then got swapped with Diablo Ford in Pittsburg, CA where it sat for awhile.

I really wanted to go see the car in person, but I just couldn't bring myself to do it.

I've checked the inventory via their site, but could not find it. Someone may have purchased it.

So I'm in the process of re-grouping and saving again for a time when I might be in a position once more to purchase a Shelby mustang.

-Pockdog

Archived