TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GT350 Delivery!

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok…So I ordered about $400 bucks in GT350 shirts, hats, and stuff. I figured this would ease the pain waiting for the GT350.

It's been so quiet lately hopefully we will hear or see some news soon.

Hopefully you got the 15% off. I can appreciate what you are going through as we did this in 07` waiting for the first Shelby deliverys

Well, I just received a Customer Satisfaction Survey in the mail from a research company on behalf of Ford. They're wondering if I'd be kind enough to fill out the survey on my new Mustang GT now that I've owned it for several months. If I fill it out I'll be entered into a drawing for up to a $10,000 grand prize...happy%20feet.gif

So, here's my question: Do you guys think if I send the questionnaire to SAI that someone there would fill it out and send it in since they're the only ones who have driven it? :hysterical:

I mean I can fill in some of the questions, but somebody over there would have to figure out the gas mileage and what sort of typical usage it's had etc. :headscratch: Some of these are real posers, having never actually seen the car...well I've seen some pictures of white GT's but I just can't be sure which is which, ya' know?

Well I'm open to suggestions because I'd hate to miss that ten grand...especially after just missing the Publishers Clearing House. I know I was close on that one! :banghead:

John

• 1 month later...

Archived