TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GT350 Delivery!

MM,

That is an awesome thing you are doing and even better that Ford is supporting the car by financing it. (to bad its still way, way, way, way, waaaaaaaaaaaaaay out of my price range hehe)

Kahmann,

I'm sure you will be able to get a real good look of those letters on the rear fascia when Mr. Patterson is at the wheel at SAAC, :salute::slapfight:

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is car #350. Jack is opening his 54 th. Restaurant today. He requested the car be finished for display.

The car will be picked up tonight and brought back to our facility for the supercharger installation.

If you order everything on the Ford and Shelby option list, as this car has, yes, it is $90 +

No options around $65

Loaded GT-500 is $58

Roger

What car is $90 +

I'll salute a fellow Mustang aficionado regardless of their "station in life", especially when they take the time to meet a stranger and treat him well. BTW, Shelby gatherings are full of "loaded" people, as is this forum. Judge the car, not the owner you've never met.

Jer

ok Mr. Mustang

This is car #350. Jack is opening his 54 th. Restaurant today. He requested the car be finished for display.

The car will be picked up tonight and brought back to our facility for the supercharger installation.

If you order everything on the Ford and Shelby option list, as this car has, yes, it is $90 +

No options around $65

Loaded GT-500 is $58

Roger

I didnt really put too much thought into it when you posted this Roger, but really, a base GT you can get for under 30k, as I got mine for 32k with the 400A interior upgrade and security and HID.

The base package on the GT350 package is 27k, so really, you can get a base GT350 on a base GT car for under 57k if you go to the right dealer. Add the supercharger, and yes around 65k like Roger says.

If you think under 57k is too much for a car that will be rarer than any other full car build than maybe the Terlingua, then maybe you should look at the Terlingua.

I dont understand the complaints really. I know about half of the Terlingua owners here, and I can tell you that they are so happy with their cars, I have not heard a single complaint on the design.

If you need a less expensive solution of owning a unique Shelby, you can get a Terlingua on a used V6 for around 30k. One was on eBay just last week. And there are fewer than 50 of those cars in existence.

You can be competitve on a track for 30-35k in a Terlingua, 40-45k in a GTSC, go factory direct for a new 2009 GT500 for about the same price, (I beleive there are a few out there still with awesome incentives), a new 2011 GT500 SVT package for mid 50's, a base GT350 for 57K, or a KR for about the same now.

So you can have a Shelby for 30k + If thats a glass ceiling, Im sure you can get a Shelby Dodge for a 5K. Just sayin :hysterical3:

Great points. For a little insight, we have 5 new Terlingua builds in the shop currently. Another delivered last week. It is quickly catching on as to how good the car really is and the attractive price point for a documented CSM Shelby.

That along with the added advantage of fuel economy and insurance rates on a V6.

Roger

• 1 month later...

Yeah, I know about 350. But the prior post led me to question....cant wait to see it happen. Like having a xmas present under a tree for 9 months...or going through a pregnancy without the belly rubbing. :hysterical:

I'm confident that there will be some sort of annoucement from SAI when the first cars are delivered. Don't forget that we have a Museum Delivery option on these cars that I'm sure will generate some posts.

Steve

geez! this is dumb! shelby autos is taking so long on building these cars! think they did better on the KR's!

i understand its new software, new engines but geez its just like writting a check with your mouth, that A** cant cash.

i still love the GT350 but will we ever get to own one? (just venting guys, dont take this the wrong way) :banghead:

geez! this is dumb! shelby autos is taking so long on building these cars! think they did better on the KR's!

i understand its new software, new engines but geez its just like writting a check with your mouth, that A** cant cash.

i still love the GT350 but will we ever get to own one? (just venting guys, dont take this the wrong way) :banghead:

It might be fair to include Ford in this. Shelby isn't alone in this endeavor, they have a big partner to dance with.

Never mind all the government agencies and THEIR rules, regulations, and red tape. I'm SURE it's not easy.

Jer

Jer is right. It does nothing to help SA if they are procrastinating, so I can only assume they are not in any form. I know when I visited out there beginning of August, they were already doing the mods they could on ALL cars on location. One little part stops the whole machine so to speak.

Yeah, but I already ordered every hat, shirt, jacket, crew shirt and diecast associated with the car.

In fact, I even bought the kids shirt for my daughter Picture of a Tricycle - Bicycle - GT350 progression.

Thats what got me through June and July...now Im out of merchandise to order. :hysterical:

I thought going back through old topics on here would help, and that did too...for a week.

Interesting little tidbit though- Someone I know just was there to pick up an unrelated car, and said it was GT350 madness in the shop...they were all over the place, and some looked to be about done! :happy feet:

Yeah, but I already ordered every hat, shirt, jacket, crew shirt and diecast associated with the car.

In fact, I even bought the kids shirt for my daughter Picture of a Tricycle - Bicycle - GT350 progression.

Thats what got me through June and July...now Im out of merchandise to order. :hysterical:

I thought going back through old topics on here would help, and that did too...for a week.

Interesting little tidbit though- Someone I know just was there to pick up an unrelated car, and said it was GT350 madness in the shop...they were all over the place, and some looked to be about done! :happy feet:

Dubbs

Is there a diecast car 2011 GT350? I will be in Vegas Oct 5th. I intend to make a trip to Shelby. Maybe they will let me touch my car.:hysterical:

Dubbs

Is there a diecast car 2011 GT350? I will be in Vegas Oct 5th. I intend to make a trip to Shelby. Maybe they will let me touch my car.:hysterical:

There is a GT350 diecast available in three colors, our white, red and blue. I have seen pictures of them, but I dont think they are on sale just yet.

gt350diecastwhite.jpg

gt350diecastred.jpg

gt350diecastblue.jpg

gt350diecastwhite.jpg

gt350diecastred.jpg

gt350diecastblue.jpg

There is a GT350 diecast available in three colors, our white, red and blue. I have seen pictures of them, but I dont think they are on sale just yet.

I want a museum delivery on the die cast GT350. vroom! vroom!:confused:

Thanks Dubbs I guess I will wait for the die cast models also. What do you figure another 9 months? :do what:

They are probably being sent thru the Mod Shop to get lowering springs installed...

Jer

At least you'll be able to push the die cast around on the floor and make vroom vroom noises :)

:slapfight:

I want a museum delivery on the die cast GT350. vroom! vroom!:confused:

Thanks Dubbs I guess I will wait for the die cast models also. What do you figure another 9 months? :do what:

Do you REALLY want my estimate on that? :censored:

They are probably being sent thru the Mod Shop to get lowering springs installed...

Jer

:hysterical:

Southwest rates go up from 142 to 391 at midnight for me to fly out there on the 24th :spend: .... I heard SOMEONE is getting a car though, maybe even today...hope we get to see it!! :salute:

Archived