TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GT350 Delivery!

Congrats to SAI for having the first GT350 to the public. And also congrats to the first owner. It surely is a Shelby that will always go up in value.

Sure glad I know someone in San Jose that will be having one sssoooooonnnn.hysterical.gifhysterical.gifhysterical.gif

Tom

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is car #350. Jack is opening his 54 th. Restaurant today. He requested the car be finished for display.

The car will be picked up tonight and brought back to our facility for the supercharger installation.

If you order everything on the Ford and Shelby option list, as this car has, yes, it is $90 +

No options around $65

Loaded GT-500 is $58

Roger

2011 Mustang GT - $35K give or take, Shelby GT350 package $38K - give or take, the feeling of owning one - PRICELESScool.gif

This is car #350. Jack is opening his 54 th. Restaurant today. He requested the car be finished for display.

The car will be picked up tonight and brought back to our facility for the supercharger installation.

If you order everything on the Ford and Shelby option list, as this car has, yes, it is $90 +

No options around $65

Loaded GT-500 is $58

Roger

Does this mean we might see some cars start rolling out soon? :drool:

John

Anyone notice the 'Shelby GT' engine cap set? headscratch.gif

I did...

Jer

I did...

Jer

I like the stripes painted all the way down the back, but I still don't like the SHELBY lettering on the bumper like that.

I really wish they would have put them on the deck lid instead.

The Cragar's are absolutely killer though! Now where did I put that extra $90k I had laying around? :lol:

I like the stripes painted all the way down the back, but I still don't like the SHELBY lettering on the bumper like that.

I agree 100%!!! Place a rectangular shaped "G.T.350" aluminum or billet badge between the faux gas cap and the right tail light just the the '65/'66 GT350's and it's complete!!! Those letters on the bumper look cheap and tacky to me.

Jack Miller gets the first customer-delivered GT350, and it's awesome!

Jack is a super-cool guy, and he owns the "Miller's Ale House" chain, and he was delighted to add the GT350 to his collection to more than 50+ Mustangs!

(They're in my strip mall, and I was privy to his "unveiling"....)

Cool beans...

Jer

IMG_0002.jpg

Another toy for someone who is loaded... post it when the regular joe has one

Nice nice car. Are those 19" wheels or 18's? The Shelby letters on the bumper must go though, just looks......not as good. I would like to see one photo shopped in red with either white or silver stripes.

$91.3K......it will have to be a pretty special car to get that kind of coin, not saying anything.... but it is $91.3K is all! That is strong and out of most peoples price range. I will say only the wealthy will get this car. Nice car, but leave the SHELBY letters on the deck lid though! :)

I'll salute a fellow Mustang aficionado regardless of their "station in life", especially when they take the time to meet a stranger and treat him well. BTW, Shelby gatherings are full of "loaded" people, as is this forum. Judge the car, not the owner you've never met.

Jer

I'll salute a fellow Mustang aficionado regardless of their "station in life", especially when they take the time to meet a stranger and treat him well. BTW, Shelby gatherings are full of "loaded" people, as is this forum. Judge the car, not the owner you've never met.

Jer

+1

I really wish they would have put them on the deck lid instead.

The Cragar's are absolutely killer though! Now where did I put that extra $90k I had laying around? :lol:

If you have personally seen the rear of the car then I will respectfully disagree with your opinion about the rear lettering. If you have not seen the car I will say where it may not change your mind alltogether like it did me but might make your negative feelings less harsh.

IMHO it looks great, esp with striped all the way down.

Jer

+2

I agree with Tony on the lettering placement...its different and cool. AND its good advertising for all the drivers on the track that have to stare at the lettering as it fades from view! :hysterical3:

I'll admit I didn't like the letter placement in pictures, but in person, it didn't offend me the same way, and actually had LESS of a "stick-on" look, it's integrated nicely into the bumper surface.

Jer

If you have personally seen the rear of the car then I will respectfully disagree with your opinion about the rear lettering. If you have not seen the car I will say where it may not change your mind alltogether like it did me but might make your negative feelings less harsh.

IMHO it looks great, esp with striped all the way down.

Nope, haven't seen one in person yet. I wouldn't say my feelings are harsh. I just don't like the look of the letters that low, that's all.

Nope, haven't seen one in person yet. I wouldn't say my feelings are harsh. I just don't like the look of the letters that low, that's all.

Naw, Ken, I get it.

I know MY feelings were PLENTY harsh... but the actual car, in person, won me over.

Jer

You know your right, so on that note I am going to offer you 10K for your needing restoration GT350...I am a regular Joe and I LOVE the old and new GT350's

I'll even add one of my sculptures and a large painting to the deal which I can assure you always go up in value as well...

PM me if interested...

Cheers!-Randy

Car looks great and good job SA for getting the car to him for a few days! Cant wait to see them hitting the road.

By the way. You dont have to be rich to buy one of these. FMCC will now FINANCE the whole amount!! Thats the car and the GT350 package!! Took me a few months to get it worked out, but now it can be done!!!

If you can handle the payment you can get 3.9% for 36 months!!

MM

Car looks great and good job SA for getting the car to him for a few days! Cant wait to see them hitting the road.

By the way. You dont have to be rich to buy one of these. FMCC will now FINANCE the whole amount!! Thats the car and the GT350 package!! Took me a few months to get it worked out, but now it can be done!!!

MM

That's great news ! ! !

MM

Can you get us more info on this? For example:

1) Do you deal direct with FMCC?

2) What about the Cash Deposits that are already with Shelby?

This is some great news!

Can you get us more info on this? For example:

1) Do you deal direct with FMCC?

2) What about the Cash Deposits that are already with Shelby?

This is some great news!

Yes it is great news!!

When you buy your car from a FORD dealer (hopefully me) they can submit you application to FMCC. I have done 6 of them so far. Have not had any trouble getting paid on the contract. Had some problems with rate, but thats another story all together.

FMCC will ONLY use 75% of sticker as invoice. So I use the deposit with Shelby as a down payment. Works out fine

MM

Yes it is great news!!

When you buy your car from a FORD dealer (hopefully me) they can submit you application to FMCC. I have done 6 of them so far. Have not had any trouble getting paid on the contract. Had some problems with rate, but thats another story all together.

FMCC will ONLY use 75% of sticker as invoice. So I use the deposit with Shelby as a down payment. Works out fine

MM

After FMCC approves the deal at 75% they fund the dealer. Does the dealer forward the difference to Shelby?

After FMCC approves the deal at 75% they fund the dealer. Does the dealer forward the difference to Shelby?

Thats correct. Its 100% of the Base GT and 75% of the conversion package! Then you can add options to the package!

I have done it both ways. Its really YOUR money, So I can send it to you or I can send it to SA for you. Whatever you want done

MM

Archived