TEAM SHELBY FORUM

My Daughter Finally Left Iraq

happy%20feet.gifAfter 13 months my daughter finally left Iraq. She said she will be in Kuwait for about a week and then back to Ft. Hood, TX for the remainder of her enlistment (9 months).

Today I am a very happy and proud dad.yahoo.gif

My thanks and gratitude goes out to all of you that help to keep this country safe.salute.gif

:yahoo: AWESOME NEWS! :yahoo:

Now you can go back to your normal aging process instead of the accelerated one that you have been living with for the last 13 months!

I thank both of you for your service to our country! :salute:

That's terrific news! Thank you for your daughter's service and your family's ability to raise a very fine American. I salute.gif you all.

David,

Please express our deepest appreciation to your daughter. We can't fully explain how much her service means to us, and to the country, so please let her know how much our hearts swell whenever we see our brave heroes standing tall for us.........and thanks to you for the great job you've done.

John and Debbie

As another parent with a ( son ) in Iraq ,I am very pleased for you and your daughter. I hope the next week goes by fast for both of you.

Please thank your daughter for me and mine ,for her service to our country. I can imagine your relief and happiness.

Don

Archived