TEAM SHELBY FORUM

The Travel Thread

We all travel from time to time, especially some of for work. I know I've posted now and then to meet up with some fellow TS members and I see some active threads now so I thought I'd start one thread for us all to keep an eye out. So make sure you include this thread in your daily email alerts and check it often. That way, if a fellow TS member comes into your town, you can meet up. Hopefully someone can "sticky" this thread so it will be easier for all to find and monitor.

I'll be traveling again here and there, mostly to NYC and Santa Clara / San Jose, CA going forward.

Currently I'm in Austin, TX. I'm presenting at the Alamo Drafthouse around 6 pm then I think I am open the rest of the night. I heard there are some nice lounges on 6th St West so I will likely head over there. If anyone lives around here, let me know, I would love the company. Then off back home to Providence in the morning (I miss my kids terrible whenever I travel).

Ken, I'm looking forward to finally meeting you in the Boston area when you arrive soon.

Of course if anyone is ever in the Boston / Providence area or heading to Tasca, let me know so we can hang.

Adam

We all travel from time to time, especially some of for work. I know I've posted now and then to meet up with some fellow TS members and I see some active threads now so I thought I'd start one thread for us all to keep an eye out. So make sure you include this thread in your daily email alerts and check it often. That way, if a fellow TS member comes into your town, you can meet up. Hopefully someone can "sticky" this thread so it will be easier for all to find and monitor.

I'll be traveling again here and there, mostly to NYC and Santa Clara / San Jose, CA going forward.

Currently I'm in Austin, TX. I'm presenting at the Alamo Drafthouse around 6 pm then I think I am open the rest of the night. I heard there are some nice lounges on 6th St West so I will likely head over there. If anyone lives around here, let me know, I would love the company. Then off back home to Providence in the morning (I miss my kids terrible whenever I travel).

Ken, I'm looking forward to finally meeting you in the Boston area when you arrive soon.

Adam

We'll be in Vegas over Halloween and Miami for one day before and after our Caribean cruise in early December.

Hey Adam,

I'm a Million Mile flyer with United alone (not including all the other miles on other airlines) so i'm all too familiar with eating alone...I really enjoy the Clooney movie, "Up in the Air", thats my life, without the girl of course.... :redcard:

I've been on the rack since late march with back surgery, so I haven't had to fly since then, next flight is a shorty to SNA for Barrett-Jackson

Good topic, and safe travels

Tom

Adam

Any time you're in the Salt Lake area or just making a connection (we're a Delta hub), let me know. Western meets are few and far between. I've met SicShelby twice, putting him up at my house on New Years Eve and Jeff from Colo. at the Miller Cup races at Miller Speedway. Wick is passing thru in mid-August.

We'll leave a light on.

Archived