TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Soldiers Surprising Their Loved Ones

My brother and I did that to our mother. He had been in Iraq for a year and was supposed to be home for Christmas. About a month prior, it looked like he might have to stay. Well, at the last second, they told him he could go home... we didn't tell mom. I took her to a fancy restaurant on Christmas Eve and he was sitting in the booth already. The booth had a high back so you couldn't see anything. She came around the corner and started shaking like crazy. Instantly, the whole restaurant knew what was going on. Don't think there was a dry eye in the whole place.

• 2 weeks later...

OK..this video brought tears to my eyes and it brought back Memories of when my two older brothers who served in Vietnam at the same time.Who volunteered and went on 3 major operation over there.They came home a few times and did not tell anyone.What a time of Joy and sadness knowing that they had to go back. I know that this is not a political topic when I see these soldiers coming home and then going back again and not being able to do what it takes to win this thing Pissis Me off. Mr Obama please take the shackles off our great American soliders and let them do what it takes to win this WAR! SEMPER-FI ALWAYS FAITHFUL TO THE CORP..I Was also A Marine from 73-79.. A DEVIL DAWG AND PROUD OF IT..

Archived