TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Oil Spill Solution (non political)

It's too bad that we let politics get in the way of simple solutions.

There will be many that will come with questions to shoot solution like this down, such as:

Is there enough hay to clean up this spill? How would the price a hay be impacted if large quantities where sent to the clean up efforts?

It would not be long before someone would figure out a way to say that this is not practical.

I hate politics...but I have to deal with it everyday in my job.

First problem. Guys wearing overalls!! No one is going to take him serious if they arent from the South!!! I do, but Im from the South!!

Second problem. Really is a problem. Folks use HAY for everything! Feeds cows, goats, and horses. Price of Hay goes up because we are ALL capitlists. Which in turns makes Beef prices go up! Same thing is happening with CORN. Folks are making ethonal which is corn based. Which has made the price of CORN sky rocket! We use corn for EVERYTHING!!!

Is it a good idea to clean the spill? Looks like it to me!!! But we will have to brace for some other prices to go up for a year until we can get enough HAY (all kinds) production up!!

MM

First problem. Guys wearing overalls!! No one is going to take him serious if they arent from the South!!! I do, but Im from the South!!

Second problem. Really is a problem. Folks use HAY for everything! Feeds cows, goats, and horses. Price of Hay goes up because we are ALL capitlists. Which in turns makes Beef prices go up! Same thing is happening with CORN. Folks are making ethonal which is corn based. Which has made the price of CORN sky rocket! We use corn for EVERYTHING!!!

Is it a good idea to clean the spill? Looks like it to me!!! But we will have to brace for some other prices to go up for a year until we can get enough HAY (all kinds) production up!!

MM

Very true MM good point but does it outway the cost of the clean up of that mess not to

mention the enviromental disaster if it hits all that coast line... :shrug:

Here's some politics for ya... "It's not in my back yard, so I don't care".

wow

And if they use all the hay what, is me and the wife gonna roll around in? :hysterical:

Oily hay? :hysterical:

Archived