TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Pic from your workplace!

Here is a pic from one of my microwave sites. The lake you see in the picture below is where I actually work out of at a hydroelectric facility. I "had" to go up there today to check on the MW system for our communication link over to our other dam 70 miles away.

dscn0143a.jpg

Here is a pic from one of my microwave sites. The lake you see in the picture below is where I actually work out of at a hydroelectric facility. I "had" to go up there today to check on the MW system for our communication link over to our other dam 70 miles away.

Cool shot! Which lake is that Rich?

A pic of the workplace...hmmm...well, this week I was in Miami, in two weeks I'll be in Atlanta, before that I was in Wisconsin...so these pics will be hard to post but I'll try!!

Here is a picture of my work place taken from a field on the property. It is the Roaring Creek Earth Station in Pa.

The dishes on the building are 100 feet across.

RoaringCreekJanuary2009.jpg

Building an ice road for constructing a pipeline between the mainland and Sakhalin Island, Russia.

Now that is cool! HAHAHA! But seriously that is what I was hoping for in this thread. Some really unique and cool pics. All are great so far. Especially the lucky guy with that cute nurse lol!

Since I'm actually now unemployed as of March with my full time job of 15 years (it was only IT anyhow, so not to exciting pictures!). However, my other jobs are pretty fun. I'm a volunteer firefighter of 20 years, and also work for Nascar as a weekend employee for the Rolex, Continental Challenge, and Mustang Challenge races. I did just test to actually go career as a firefighter. I tested well, now we're just waiting on a grant for hiring and I'll be in.

Our new Attack, you can see my daily driver '65 in the back ground:

Attack533.jpg

Pumping on one of our older engines:

Jefffire.jpg

On pit lane at Daytona, 24 hour race:

JeffatDaytona.jpg

Checking in cars at Laguna Seca, Monterey, CA

Jeffmonterey.jpg

Crisp Daytona Morning January 2010

Daytonasunrise-1.jpg

Archived