TEAM SHELBY FORUM

You gotta love Baseball when stuff like this happens

I must say, this is some funny stuff..........................I love these Lines in the Article:

"It wasn't the voltage but the amps this young Philllies fan felt on Monday night in Philadelphia." :hysterical2::hysterical2::hysterical2:

"He fled security for a few seconds until a Philadelphia police officer fired a Taser gun at the boy from about 15-feet away, dropping him on the spot in left-center field." :hysterical2::hysterical2::hysterical2:

http://www.comcast.net/sports/writethatdown/4631/philliesfangetsshocktohissystem/

Personally, I think Security should do this every time............... :hysterical2:

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZAAAAAAP!!!!!

:hysterical3:

The next Day, another Dumbazz did the same thing. A 39 year old drunk that had Pot in his Pocket........... :hysterical: They said that the Fans started chanting "TAZE HIM.....TAZE HIM..... TAZE HIM"................... :hysterical:

The next Day, another Dumbazz did the same thing. A 39 year old drunk that had Pot in his Pocket........... :hysterical: They said that the Fans started chanting "TAZE HIM.....TAZE HIM..... TAZE HIM"................... :hysterical:

Darn copy cat, :hysterical:

Personally, I believe that the Cops should use the Tazer a LOT more then what they do, even if they have to turn down the Volts/Amps to 25K. The minut they want to resist arrest, ZAP them and Cuff them.

Archived