TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Saw a Lamborghini Murcielago in the grocery store parking lot

Wednesday after work I went to see my grandson’s baseball game. The ball field is next to a grocery store. I pulled into the store parking lot and notice a strange looking green car way off to the right side of the lot. I took a drive to check it out, it was a Lamborghini Murcielago. I never expected to see one of those at a grocery store in a small Pa. town.

I saw the owner and his son coming out of the grocery store carrying a bag of groceries. He looked to be in his 30’s and his son was about 11 or 12. If I would have driven the GT500 I would have stopped and talked to the guy, but I had my pickup truck so I just took a slow drive by and waved.

I went over to the ball field and asked my son in law if he saw the car, he said he knows the guy who owns it. My son in law works at a local garage and said the guy brought it in for a state inspection. He said that the guy traded a Ferrari for it.

Nice. Even though they are slowing falling out of favor, that's supposedly the "best" all around Lambo they've ever built.

Wednesday after work I went to see my grandson’s baseball game. The ball field is next to a grocery store. I pulled into the store parking lot and notice a strange looking green car way off to the right side of the lot. I took a drive to check it out, it was a Lamborghini Murcielago. I never expected to see one of those at a grocery store in a small Pa. town.

I saw the owner and his son coming out of the grocery store carrying a bag of groceries. He looked to be in his 30’s and his son was about 11 or 12. If I would have driven the GT500 I would have stopped and talked to the guy, but I had my pickup truck so I just took a slow drive by and waved.

I went over to the ball field and asked my son in law if he saw the car, he said he knows the guy who owns it. My son in law works at a local garage and said the guy brought it in for a state inspection. He said that the guy traded a Ferrari for it.

I never saw a green one before you took a pic with your camera phone!!! If you say you don't have, I will show up at your house and make get one. My little italian mother even has one it comes in handy .

I never saw a green one before you took a pic with your camera phone!!! If you say you don't have, I will show up at your house and make get one. My little italian mother even has one it comes in handy .

I am a cheap old fart and don't have a camera phone, just a basic Tracphone. I usually carry my digital camera but forgot to bring it along.

The car was green but did not have any luster, it was a dull finish. I really don't like to looks of the car. I am happy with My gt500, It has all that I want, good looks, power and did not cost a small fortune.

a little tight for a guy my size, but a blast to drive.........

th_SSL10278.jpg

th_SSL10279.jpg

th_SSL10282.jpg

my wife bought me a day trip with the Gotham Dream Cars and I got 30 minutes behind the wheel on 2 lane twisties with 6 exotic cars...

this lambo murcielago was one of them.

sweet deal, I seen an 80's Lambo at the middle of no-where Sonic in Morgantown, PA a couple of times.

the guy is kinda :rant2: if people were close checking out his car or taken pictures

To me that would be the problem with owning an exotic like that. You'd be afraid to leave it in a public lot and driving it too hard.

That's what I love about my GT500. I'm somewhat careful about what parking spot I pick and I do keep it washed, BUT I drive it like I stole it and am fine paying for what I break. :spend:

To me that would be the problem with owning an exotic like that. You'd be afraid to leave it in a public lot and driving it too hard.

That's what I love about my GT500. I'm somewhat careful about what parking spot I pick and I do keep it washed, BUT I drive it like I stole it and am fine paying for what I break. :spend:

The guy is in Amish country what does he expect? no-one probably seen a Lambo in person in this area, so it was stupid for him to be kinda :rant2: when people were around, he was on sitting on the curb like 8 feet from the car and he made sure he parked far from other cars

Archived