TEAM SHELBY FORUM

EMP STRIKE

Is it possible that we could be hit with a Nuclear bomb that goes off 300 mile above the earth..That is scarry. I found this website " one second after" that has some very good Info on the subject.. I will leave a link when you get on it scroll down it till you come to the video and then click on it and watch it.. Is there anything we can do about it..can we prepair for it. what do you think..

http://www.onesecondafter.com/

I can't view the Video at work but, on the subject.................I predict that a good Business to start up in the near Future will be one that builds Bomb Shelters. Sorry to say, I am not joking.

Yeah, this is really scary. We had this threat from the former Soviet Union and since the breakup, it seems our government has believed that no other nation would be capable of this. Well, North Korea and Iran are moving towards this capability and I pray to God that we, our children, our grandchildren and our great grandchildren never have to live through this type of horror.

I can't view the Video at work but, on the subject.................I predict that a good Business to start up in the near Future will be one that builds Bomb Shelters. Sorry to say, I am not joking.

Dave, read the book,a bomb shelter wont do you any good.

Vic

Dave, read the book,a bomb shelter wont do you any good.

Vic

Hey Vic, How have you been? I didn't see you Pensacola.

That wont stop many from wanting a Bomb Shelter............................. Look at all the ones that were build back in the 50's & 60's. If nothing else, it could be turned into a "Panic Room" if it can be entered from the House. It all comes down to the "Sells Pitch".

Archived