TEAM SHELBY FORUM

For Sale 2008 Shelby Terlingua

turnsignaldelete

Yo 'map'. Miss ya all. Big Hug and a :kiss:

The color is 'Alloy'. It does look black in low light.

But in the Sunshine, going up through it's gears,,,,,,,, it's (Dark) Alloy,

and through it's Whine, you can hear it sing; (special option, 'Vocal Capability Option'),

Here comes the sun, doo da doo doo

Here comes the sun, and I say

It's alright, Here comes the Sun.

Little darling

It's been a long, cold, lonely winter

Little darling

It feels like years since it's been here

Here comes the sun

It's alright, Baby here comes the Sun.

Little darling

The smiles returning to the faces

Little darling

It seems like years since it's been here

It's alright now, Baby here comes the Sun. :shades:

:salute:

post-21357-127313049501_thumb.jpg

TSD, Turnsignal usage, do's and don'ts

Never use your turn signal, to stop, to use the 'Facility's'

with out looking before you, 'Un-Zip'. lol

post-21357-127313049501_thumb.jpg

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yo 'map'. Miss ya all. Big Hug and a kiss.gif

The color is 'Alloy'. It does look black in low light.

But in the Sunshine, going up through it's gears,,,,,,,, it's (Dark) Alloy,

and through it's Whine, you can hear it sing; (special option, 'Vocal Capability Option'),

It's alright, Here comes the Sun.

Little darling

It's been a long, cold, lonely winter

Little darling

It feels like years since it's been here

Here comes the sun

It's alright, Baby here comes the Sun.

Little darling

The smiles returning to the faces

Little darling

It seems like years since it's been here

It's alright now, Baby here comes the Sun. shades.gif

salute.gif

Hiker Alligators.jpg

TSD, Turnsignal usage, do's and don'ts

Never use your turn signal, to stop, to use the 'Facility's'

with out looking before you, 'Un-Zip'. lol

talk to me Goose

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

I'm a hugh fan of Terlingua's and was just poking around. But this thread was a waste of time. No direct price to speak of and no pics provided by seller. Said it was Alloy, but all pics were of black bunny. :headscratch:

That's all,

Gator

Actually, Alloy is a color that is almost black and has been confused as black. I know members of the Black Mustang Club have mistaken Alloy for black when it first came out. It is a very dark gray.

Well that explains it. Thanks. :salute:

It sure is a sweet looking car. I'm a closet bunny wanna be. :confused:

My local Ford dealer in NJ got one and asked me to come see it. I tried soooo hard to get my wife to drive it, but it sold before I could get to it. He did start it for me. Sound so sweet with the SC. :shift:

I would be in heaven if I could put a black with yellow bunny besides my white GT500.

Well that explains it. Thanks. :salute:

It sure is a sweet looking car. I'm a closet bunny wanna be. :confused:

My local Ford dealer in NJ got one and asked me to come see it. I tried soooo hard to get my wife to drive it, but it sold before I could get to it. He did start it for me. Sound so sweet with the SC. :shift:

I would be in heaven if I could put a black with yellow bunny besides my white GT500.

i bought the one in NJ, its substantially nicer now then it was then, paint upgraded, interior upgraded with Gary Disney/Shelby package numbers put on, its a beautiful car, will win every show. Let me know if you want it now.

DSC03512.jpg

DSC03512.jpg

• 2 months later...

So Larry is this still for sale? And one question-stick or automatic? I know Leann's is auto, but I forget what yours was! Let me know.

This is a stick as Dwayne says. It is also one of only two Alloy. One built in Vegas for Larry. Quantum built one for Glenn Martini, one of the owners. I bought that one a couple months back. What is special about this one is that Larry was able to talk someone into getting a one off on the hood and the striping. So, I don't know what the current policy is as SA, but there should not be another Alloy built with a yellow hood and black bunny in the registry. David could verify. It should be black hood with yellow bunny. The Terlingua rocker panel striping should also be the brighter yellow like the black bunny. All in all very special. There will probably not be another one with this low milage.

This is a stick as Dwayne says. It is also one of only two Alloy. One built in Vegas for Larry. Quantum built one for Glenn Martini, one of the owners. I bought that one a couple months back. What is special about this one is that Larry was able to talk someone into getting a one off on the hood and the striping. So, I don't know what the current policy is as SA, but there should not be another Alloy built with a yellow hood and black bunny in the registry. David could verify. It should be black hood with yellow bunny. The Terlingua rocker panel striping should also be the brighter yellow like the black bunny. All in all very special. There will probably not be another one with this low milage.

Don/All,

You are correct to the best of my knowledge. This is the only Alloy Terlingua with this unusual hood and stripe combo. Also, best I recall it has red brakes as well which are unusual front and back.A very nice car from all the pics I have seen.

David

• 2 months later...

Is this or any other Terlingua for sale?? Thanks.

Might be interested in selling mine, but would have to clear with the wife, since it's "hers". How serious are you?

• 2 weeks later...

i'm new to site and not posted very much. i do read alot. i'm interested in buying a terlingua. i've tried to contact through message, but no response... is this car for sale?$? thanks for any help , john

PM me if you're interested in buying one

DSC03512.jpg

Larry's is a stick.

I hoped you got to talk to Jeff Harris at the Poconos event. He was pretty amazed at Christine's automatic

I was/am seriously impressed with the automatic set-up in the Terligua, it was actually pure pleasure to drive on the road course.

I'm sure DeWayne will concur that once you figured out how the PCM operate the shifting, and you work with-in those parameter's, it has seamless up and down shifting without upsetting the car.

Jeff

Archived