TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Cat vs Dog!

Excerpts from a Dog's Diary.......

8:00 am - Dog food! My favorite thing!

9:30 am - A car ride! My favorite thing!

9:40 am - A walk in the park! My favorite thing!

10:30 am - Got rubbed and petted! My favorite thing!

12:00 pm - Lunch! My favorite thing!

1:00 pm - Played in the yard! My favorite thing!

7:00 pm - Got to play ball! My favorite thing!

8:00 pm - Wow! Watched TV with the people! My favorite thing!

11:00 pm - Sleeping on the bed! My favorite thing!

Excerpts from a Cat's Daily Diary....

Day 983 of my captivity...

My captors continue to taunt me with bizarre little dangling objects. They dine lavishly on fresh meat, while the other inmates and I are fed hash or some sort of dry nuggets.

Although I make my contempt for the rations perfectly clear, I nevertheless must eat something in order to keep up my strength.

The only thing that keeps me going is my dream of escape. In an attempt to disgust them, I once again vomit on the carpet.

Today I decapitated a mouse and dropped its headless body at their feet. I had hoped this would strike fear into their hearts, since it clearly demonstrates what I am capable of. However, they merely made condescending comments about what a 'good little hunter' I am. Bastards..

There was some sort of assembly of their accomplices tonight. I was placed in solitary confinement for the duration of the event. However, I could hear the noises and smell the food. I overheard that my confinement was due to the power of 'allergies.' I must learn what this means and how to use it to my advantage.

Today I was almost successful in an attempt to assassinate one of my tormentors by weaving around his feet as he was walking. I must try this again tomorrow -- but at the top of the stairs.

I am convinced that the other prisoners here are flunkies and snitches. The dog receives special privileges. He is regularly released - and seems to be more than willing to return. He is obviously retarded.

The bird has got to be an informant. I observe him communicating with the guards regularly.. I am certain that he reports my every move. My captors have arranged protective custody for him in an elevated cell, so he is safe. For now................

As the story points out... Cats rule and dogs are "obviously retarded". :slapfight:

:ninja: <-- Cat

:woohoo: <-- Dog

Oh Yeah????? Do this.....

Sneak up behind a Cat and scare the crap out of it (with out touching it) and see what happens then do the same to a Dog.

The cat jumps and runs away............

The Dog jumps and attacks you...........

:hysterical:

Oh Yeah????? Do this.....

Sneak up behind a Cat and scare the crap out of it (with out touching it) and see what happens then do the same to a Dog.

The cat jumps and runs away............

The Dog jumps and attacks you...........

:hysterical:

Sorry, but I'm gonna raise the BS flag...

First, you can't sneak up behind my cat, even when he's sleeping. Second, I've had and know people who have dogs that "piss and quiver" when you scare them.

Sorry, but I'm gonna raise the BS flag...

First, you can't sneak up behind my cat, even when he's sleeping. Second, I've had and know people who have dogs that "piss and quiver" when you scare them.

The pissing and qiuivering dogs you speak of are not real dogs. Get a real dog.

How many cats do you know that would protect their own family?

Meow, meow, hiss, hiss, that'll scare an intruder off. You can keep your cat. Not to mention

how cats go right from the liter box to your kitchen counters where you prepare food. Think about

that next time you're preparing a sandwich. :barf:

post-8794-127095174819_thumb.jpg

post-8794-127095174819_thumb.jpg

The wife let me get the Shelby and shortly thereafter she pulled the "YOU got a CAR" when an add for a free kitten came up on Craig'slist. So, she got a kitten.

Buying a GT500 and that's all she asked for? :shrug:

No problem with the cat! :hysterical:

Meow, meow, hiss, hiss, that'll scare an intruder off. You can keep your cat. Not to mention

how cats go right from the liter box to your kitchen counters where you prepare food. Think about

We had one on the farm back in the day that made so called real dogs piss and qiuiver...

He was a bobcat that we had from birth and lived with us for 171/2 years...He was 45 lbs

of jaws and claws I even seen him rip the azz of a black bear pretty good and drove him

off the property...He wouldn't let anyone touch any of us and for some reason he sorta

over protected my younger brother...The family missed him dearly when he passed on.

Oh and I mean he was a wild bobcat not a house cat with no tail by the way.

That's what the shotgun's for.

My cat isn't stupid. No counters, tables or any other furniture other than the couch and the bed. Trained him with a water bottle as a kitten. Cats can be trained just like dogs.

We had one on the farm back in the day that made so called real dogs piss and qiuiver...

He was a bobcat that we had from birth and lived with us for 171/2 years...He was 45 lbs

My next cat's going to be an F1 or F2 Savannah.

Archived