TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Another mixed-car run

AstroDan

Jim... loved the 2010 man, it's beautiful!!

And +1 on the cruise... beautiful day! I should have brought my bikini swim trunks and hit the beach!! I'll get some pictures up shortly.

Great meeting you all; what a great group of people.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jim... loved the 2010 man, it's beautiful!!

And +1 on the cruise... beautiful day! I should have brought my bikini swim trunks and hit the beach!! I'll get some pictures up shortly.

Great meeting you all; what a great group of people.

+1

I will post up for the next run. We usually try to get out two or three times a year... Great Shelby/Ford representation!!!!

I loved all the cars there, especially the SS! Beauty!

SSclean01.jpg

SSwheel01.jpg

SSSusp01.jpg

SSdash02.jpg

SS01.jpg

So, after Aggie blew the port side hydrogenator when we got to Concord, Hugo decided he needed a jump after the cruise was almost finished:

P1050157.jpg

So yup, no problem, we found a local San Franciscan that loaned us some jumper cables. Before that Tim (with the beaUTIFUL blue 'Vette) started asking the passing bicyclists if they had any jumper cables... :hysterical:

Dan & Hector..... can't thank you guys enough for such an awesome day and very very nice people, we had a BLAST!!! Even though it started a little shakey. Hugo, Sal and Kevin saved the day with my check engine light situation :dance: .

Dan thank you for all the compliments (good thing I cleaned that undercarriage, lol). I really thought all the cars and trucks were just awesome. We had a rolling car show :drool: .

The Dream Machines car show today was so cool. For those that have not attended this you should check it out next year.

Once again "Thank You"........

Aggie

Thanks again everybody. I really had a great time. dance.gif

Shelby Cruise Slideshow:

http://s201.photobucket.com/albums/aa200/mauisal/Team%20Shelby%20cruise/?albumview=slideshow

Dream Machines Slideshow:

http://s201.photobucket.com/albums/aa200/mauisal/Dream%20Machines%20in%20Half%20Moon%20Bay/?albumview=slideshow

Enjoy....

Thanks again everybody. I really had a great time. dance.gif

Shelby Cruise Slideshow:

http://s201.photobucket.com/albums/aa200/mauisal/Team%20Shelby%20cruise/?albumview=slideshow

Dream Machines Slideshow:

http://s201.photobucket.com/albums/aa200/mauisal/Dream%20Machines%20in%20Half%20Moon%20Bay/?albumview=slideshow

Enjoy....

Thanks for sharing the dream machine show. Looks like a event to go to next year.

Thanks for sharing the dream machine show. Looks like a event to go to next year.

Hell Yeah, a car show with Motorcycle stunts, helicopter, biplane, dive bomber and monster truck rides...? drool.gif

If I wasn't so hung over it would have been even MORE fun!

Wait....did I just say that outloud?doh.gif

Hell Yeah, a car show with Motorcycle stunts, helicopter, biplane, dive bomber and monster truck rides...? drool.gif

Hahahaha...... yes you did, a little stress relief....... :P

It was an awesome weekend. I'm ready to go again........ :yahoo:

Aggie

The drinks were very good I think starting in the parking garage with the straight crown was a good start :yup:

The drinks were very good I think starting in the parking garage with the straight crown was a good start yup.gif

I was ready to start at the golden gate.....for medicinal purposes of course. baby.gif

Archived