TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Happy brithday, Wicked!!

Happy Birthday, Michael. You are always the first to wish others a great day on their birthday so it only fair that you have the greatest of birthdays as well. You are a great friend and the best of Shelby supporters. All the best.

Jim (and DeEtta)

Is this an April Fool's Joke.... :headscratch: might want to verify on your birth certificate your "true" age Mr. Wicked..... :hysterical:

:speedie:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL, Enjoy your day...... :banana piano: :party: :party2:

Happy B-Day, Michael from one FOOL to another FOOL. That is one April fool to another. 46 today... When I was out of diapers you just started to be in yours. lol

Tom

Yo, Mikey! It's your day buddy! I really hope that you have a wonderful and...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! yahoo.gif

party2.gifparty2.gif

Thanks everybody, I really appreciate the well wishes.

Today has worked out pretty good so far, although I had to (got to) work today, its 70 and sunny, my Shelby Store order arrived, I just found out I have tomorrow off and

I am going out for a wonderful dinner at the legendary Palm restuarant in NYC with my sweet Dale.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY INDEED! :happy feet: :happy feet:

Thanks everybody, I really appreciate the well wishes.

Today has worked out pretty good so far, although I had to (got to) work today, its 70 and sunny, my Shelby Store order arrived, I just found out I have tomorrow off and

I am going out for a wonderful dinner at the legendary Palm restuarant in NYC with my sweet Dale.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY INDEED! :happy feet: :happy feet:

Sounds like a GREAT Birthday :yahoo: Cool Michael, now we're the same age.............for 8 months.

Happy Birthday my Brother.

Archived