TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Jobs with the IRS comming soon?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[bTW - the IRS is really better than they used to be. At one time in the 80's and 90's the IRS was the most powerful agency in the US. They could come INTO your house without a warrant and take anything they wanted just because they claimed you owed money. You had very little recourse. Its not perfect, but it is much better now.

This was in our local news in 1994.

http://www.boogieonline.com/revolution/firearms/enforce/lamplugh.html

To be a "TRUE AMERICAN PATRIOT" my friend????????? hysterical.gif

WHAT! you should of thought about being a " TRUE AMERICAN PATRIOT" before you voted for Obama my friend......hysterical.gif

WHAT! you should of thought about being a " TRUE AMERICAN PATRIOT" before you voted for Obama my friend......hysterical.gif

One of many "SOUR GRAPES"------"REPUBLICAN LOOSERS"........My friend......... :hysterical:

Yep........Mine is Loaded & Cocked Ready to go............

To be a "TRUE AMERICAN PATRIOT" my friend????????? hysterical.gif

Hum... Maybe I'm reading that wrong, but that sounds a little intimidating.

Just so you know, the IRS is taking EVERYTHING very seriously since the Feb 18th plane crash into the IRS building in Austin.

Again, correct me if I'm wrong in the meaning I got from your post.

Hum... Maybe I'm reading that wrong, but that sounds a little intimidating.

Just so you know, the IRS is taking EVERYTHING very seriously since the Feb 18th plane crash into the IRS building in Austin.

Again, correct me if I'm wrong in the meaning I got from your post.

Correction.............Your Wrong.................Again.................... :hysterical:

No politics here....Its about the new 17thou new IRS jobs.... Do we want the truth when we have topics like this or what..Check out the video... you to my good friend Dave from Los Angeles area..hysterical.gif

http://www.lonelycon...rce-compliance/

See now we are getting along just fine as "GOOD" friends?????????? :hysterical:

And as I have stated before;

"The Truth is a matter of Opinion".............My GOOD friend???????

See now we are getting along just fine as "GOOD" friends?????????? hysterical.gif

And as I have stated before;

"The Truth is a matter of Opinion".............My GOOD friend???????

OK.. My Good friend from The Great State of California what do you mean its a matter of Opinion..So the video was ALL wrong.. In what they where saying..what the 17 thou new IRS jobs will be.... and what they will be doing...Dave please exsplian to us what your opinon ( truth) is about this...Yes I yelled back to my Great Friend Dave From California.....hysterical.gif

Correction.............Your Wrong.................Again.................... hysterical.gif

Uh, okay - Thanks for the clarification, I guess???????????? hysterical.gif

BTW - Why do you end every comment with 12 question marks and a laughing emoticon?

:redcard: Go home? Funny you guys don't see the whole picture, I will be honest with you, I don't believe for a second that you or I would go out in the farm fields down here in the extreme heat infested with all kinds of hazardous materials to work them day after day for the wages they get and guess what.... do you think the owners of these farms want to pay them $10/hr when they can pay them $5? Do you think they get health care insurance from these owners? I work in the health care system and see these hard working folks day in and day out, there is more to "just deport them"..... BTW most illegals would rather work than wait for that handout unlike some "Legal Citizens". Let us not complain who picks our fruits and vegetables that we just had for dinner, it may have just been planted, cared for, and picked by that "illegal" who just wants a better life but let's just say that in order to keep costs down "everyone" plays the never seen it, never happened game and world just keeps on going. :glare:

Yes, if everyone pays their share we would be paying much less, however, there are many "loop holes" in our system.

My business is down 98% since the start of 2009 and at this point I would absolutely go work in the cane fields if they weren't 250 miles from my house. I know many many out of work Americans who would do almost anything for a paycheck right now. I really don't care if they picked my vegetables or not. If they didn't pick them an out of work American would. They proved this is California where they hired only Americans at an almond orchard and have had no turnover. The illegals are not supposed to be here. They need to go home.

Please try to stay on topic My good freinds... If you want to talk about something else pleas start a new topic..

Getting an IRS job might be a good move. The question is, should one get a job in the Ministry of Peace, or the Ministry of Love or the Ministry of Truth?

Ye Hah! Just saw an estimate. 150,000 new federal jobs may be created by the health care bill! Pretty soon like I said there will be no unemployement......we will all be fellow government workers. That was just an estimate mind you.

Uh, okay - Thanks for the clarification, I guess???????????? hysterical.gif

BTW - Why do you end every comment with 12 question marks and a laughing emoticon?

Your Wrong again..........Pay better attention to detail?????

That's 10 periods and 5 question marks

and :hysterical::hysterical: two laughing emoticons

Your Wrong again..........Pay better attention to detail?????

That's 10 periods and 5 question marks

and hysterical.gifhysterical.gif two laughing emoticons

If I get anything else wrong, I may have to move to California! finger.gif

backtotopic.gif

I'm sure that working for the IRS isn't all bad. Its just telling people you work for them that is the hard part.

Lots of people seem to have a skewed view of the system. Of course they want all the things that their taxes pay for (military, schools, fire departments, etc), but they think SOMEONE ELSE should pay for it. They get angry that they have to pay taxes. In reality if congress closed all the loopholes and people had a little more integrity, the system (while not perfect) would work much better.

Just my $.02

My Good friends here at Team Shelby

In another indictment of Obamacare, a congressional report has found that the IRS will have the power to penalize, by means of fines, Americans who refuse to buy required, government insurance. This further, nauseating factor of Obamacare is actually merely a symptom of what the report by the House Ways and Means Committee is really saying: greatly expanded powers for the IRS to encroach upon the lives of average Americans. In the report titled "The Wrong Prescription: Democrats' Health Overhaul Dangerously Expands IRS Authority," other ills of Obamacare are outlined in ever more shocking detail. Some of these include the power of the IRS under Obamacare to: confiscate Americans' tax refunds as a doubly insulting complement to aforementioned penalties for not buying government-mandated insurance; the likelihood of IRS audits (always nice around this time of year) increasing; and the swelling of an already unpopular bureaucracy by increasing by nearly 17000 the number of IRS auditors and agents!

Our own government is waring against its own people. the servant is now the boss. Funny, you can't ask an illegal his status if he is pulled over by police, he has rights you know, but our elected government can subject it's citizens to harassment, threats, fines and imprisonment if they don't comply with thier requests. Thier poking the tiger in the cage, the question is ....is it on purpose? I now give back my time to the Great Members here on Team Shelby... The IRS will be the Hammer for any Goverment take over of anything that the Goverment will try and shove down are throats including the EPAs new laws coming.... Soon they will be telling us what kinda car we have to buy..how many miles we can drive..what days you can wash your car..how much water you can use in your house..what will be the maximum temp you can have in your house..what foods you have to buy the list goes on and on..The IRS will be busy... Sorry I yelled back to the great Members here at TS.. This is just my Opinon...

In another indictment of Obamacare, a congressional report has found that the IRS will have the power to penalize, by means of fines, Americans who refuse to buy required, government insurance. This further, nauseating factor of Obamacare is actually merely a symptom of what the report by the House Ways and Means Committee is really saying: greatly expanded powers for the IRS to encroach upon the lives of average Americans. In the report titled "The Wrong Prescription: Democrats' Health Overhaul Dangerously Expands IRS Authority," other ills of Obamacare are outlined in ever more shocking detail. Some of these include the power of the IRS under Obamacare to: confiscate Americans' tax refunds as a doubly insulting complement to aforementioned penalties for not buying government-mandated insurance; the likelihood of IRS audits (always nice around this time of year) increasing; and the swelling of an already unpopular bureaucracy by increasing by nearly 17000 the number of IRS auditors and agents!

Our own government is waring against its own people. the servant is now the boss. Funny, you can't ask an illegal his status if he is pulled over by police, he has rights you know, but our elected government can subject it's citizens to harassment, threats, fines and imprisonment if they don't comply with thier requests. Thier poking the tiger in the cage, the question is ....is it on purpose? I now give back my time to the Great Members here on Team Shelby... The IRS will be the Hammer for any Goverment take over of anything that the Goverment will try and shove down are throats including the EPAs new laws coming.... Soon they will be telling us what kinda car we have to buy..how many miles we can drive..what days you can wash your car..how much water you can use in your house..what will be the maximum temp you can have in your house..what foods you have to buy the list goes on and on..The IRS will be busy... Sorry I yelled back to the great Members here at TS.. This is just my Opinon...

YES the IRS will be busy...... and they will have special powers like you say as well as having people arrested after (I think) 3 thimes they are Finded for NOT buying into the Healthcare System.

Sorry I yelled back to the great Members here at TS..

This is just my Opinon..."OF THE TRUTH"?????

Having trouble sleeping at night my good friend????? :hysterical:

Thanks for asking I do sleep very well at night hysterical.gif We have not heard yet what your Opinon ( Truth) is of this matter.. I yelled back.. No politics here Just some Good old friends here...hysterical.gifhysterical.gif

Thanks for asking I do sleep very well at night hysterical.gif We have not heard yet what your Opinon ( Truth) is of this matter.. I yelled back.. No politics here Just some Good old friends here...hysterical.gifhysterical.gif

Well my good friend;

If you read enough of my questions, my opinion of the truth is obvious??????? :hysterical:

Just in case you are still confused??????? Here is a clue??????

I do believe in the progressive tax system although what we have needs improvement

to be a more equitable and fair to all tax paying American Citizens...........Loopholes in

the Tax Code should not allow the Wealthy and others to pay no income tax..........And

Greed somehow needs to be held in check if our society as a whole is to prosper..........

Also both of todays current opposition agreeably are power greedy and self serving........

One side is obviously willing to help the less fortunate American Citizens........

I am just as proud of my Country today as I was 10, 20, and 30, years ago, and I also

enjoy just as much freedom as I did 30 years ago, although today it is a much different

Society with different problems........................I tend to take information at face value and

leave the paranoia for others.............There is too much overreaction to Lies, Half Truths,

and Media hype..............I say being centered is the best way to relax and give the real

truth a chance...............

But :hysterical: at extremes is always fun??????????

Hope I didn't bore you with this one my good friend?????????? :salute:

Well my good friend;

If you read enough of my questions, my opinion of the truth is obvious??????? hysterical.gif

Just in case you are still confused??????? Here is a clue??????

I do believe in the progressive tax system although what we have needs improvement

to be a more equitable and fair to all tax paying American Citizens...........Loopholes in

the Tax Code should not allow the Wealthy and others to pay no income tax..........And

Greed somehow needs to be held in check if our society as a whole is to prosper..........

Also both of todays current opposition agreeably are power greedy and self serving........

One side is obviously willing to help the less fortunate American Citizens........

I am just as proud of my Country today as I was 10, 20, and 30, years ago, and I also

enjoy just as much freedom as I did 30 years ago, although today it is a much different

Society with different problems........................I tend to take information at face value and

leave the paranoia for others.............There is too much overreaction to Lies, Half Truths,

and Media hype..............I say being centered is the best way to relax and give the real

truth a chance...............

But hysterical.gif at extremes is always fun??????????

Hope I didn't bore you with this one my good friend?????????? salute.gif

DDT,

Agree with much of what you say, but a truly EQUITABLE AND FAIR tax system is one with a FLAT INCOME TAX, plus a NATIONAL SALES TAX, and NO write-offs or shelters for ANYONE! People of means will pay more in taxes due to their greater consumption of goods.

DDT,

Agree with much of what you say, but a truly EQUITABLE AND FAIR tax system is one with a FLAT INCOME TAX, plus a NATIONAL SALES TAX, and NO write-offs or shelters for ANYONE! People of means will pay more in taxes due to their greater consumption of goods.

The only argument I agree with against the "FLAT INCOME TAX" would be that

many American Citizens that are limited income probably could not afford paying

this if it was implemented................I have heard a range of 20-40%????????????

Archived