TEAM SHELBY FORUM

FCC VICTORVILLE PRESENTS THE FIRST ANNUAL REMEMBER THE FALLEN CAR AND BIKE SHOW

hertzworld

I have 23 pre registered cars but that doesnt include 2 more vettes that havent registered but are coming and approx. 15 mustangs from my car club coming from northern cali and san diego. I am expecting 75+ cars trucks and bikes there

HOPING lol

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will be there, Rick

Looking forward in seeing you again, Rick...

I will be leaving in about 20 minutes... I will see Jim & Donna and Leann & Rob at 7:00am...

Tom

I need to give a BIG SHOUT OUT to Dennis (hertzworld) for organizing the car show.yahoo.gifyahoo.gifyahoo.gif

The TS Crew that made it was Alex (vapor08GT500), Dan & Laura (Blown Away), Rick (pottydr), Leann & Rob (check6), Jim & Donna (REDTAIL) and Tom (Fontech).

The wind was pretty mighty and cold in Victorville. Just ask Leann with her shirt and shorts on. She broke down to borrow my Saleen jacket. Yes, a Shelby owner wearing a Saleen jacket. The most important thing is that she was warm.

Since the food vendor did not make it. Perhaps the winds my them pass the exit. Denise stepped up to the plate and hit a GRANDSLAM. Everyone at the car show was invited to share the lunch provided for Employee Appreciation Week for the employees that work there. To say the least, we did not just have a lunch; we had a very nice meal. There was tri tip, chicken. hamburgers, hot dogs, macaroni salad, potato salad, baked beans, watermelon, potato chips, cookies and beverages. Everything was perfect. The only thing I know is that I need to find a federal job real soon.

After the car show a few TS members went to Dennis’s home. Shortly after arriving, the rest of the TS Crew left. I stayed and enjoyed the company of some of the Wicked Stangs members. We exchanged some small talk about other car shows, future plans on an event in Fontana, CA and life. I would like to thank Emilio, Todd, Scott, Joe and Danny for their time.

Tom

Archived