TEAM SHELBY FORUM

FCC VICTORVILLE PRESENTS THE FIRST ANNUAL REMEMBER THE FALLEN CAR AND BIKE SHOW

hertzworld

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey everyone first off Alex that would be no issue at all you can leave it blank and let me know when you get here. Also Leann and Dan I got you pre reg today. Thank You

good deal...thanks for letting me know :salute:

Hey everyone first off Alex that would be no issue at all you can leave it blank and let me know when you get here. Also Leann and Dan I got you pre reg today. Thank You

:rockon:

Thanks. Looking forward to spending some time with "The Crew".

Does the OC group have a meet/leave plan for this yet. Trying to figure out weather to try and meet up with the OC group or maybe go up the night before and stay in a hotel?

I believe we are meeting at the Chevron/McDonalds on the pass before Victorville...not sure on time yet...Tom, do you remember what exit that is??

I believe we are meeting at the Chevron/McDonalds on the pass before Victorville...not sure on time yet...Tom, do you remember what exit that is??

It is the Hwy 138 exit; top of the ramp turn right. Think the road that parallels the 15 is called WAGON TRAIN or something similiar.

lol Tom I got your pre reg your all set

Yes, a TS Member will be at your place for a BBQ. lol

Leann,

Have you gone to Victorville for the golf game yet? What is the address where we are going to meet at?

Tom

Yep...confirmed all yesterday on the way to daughters golf match...it is on the 15, the exit for Hy 118, exit 131....then turn right on the frontage road to the Micky D's and the Chevron station...I figure meet about 7am for coffee, breakfast sandwiches lol....show starts at 8am....this sound good??

I may attend this event, I may go up Friday and stay at my sisters, she lives in hesperia, But it will be a Friday call as my work may require my services Saturday, I will know for sure Friday, Rick

I may attend this event, I may go up Friday and stay at my sisters, she lives in hesperia, But it will be a Friday call as my work may require my services Saturday, I will know for sure Friday, Rick

Hope you can make it Rick.

Dan

Leann & Rob, Jim & Donna and other TS Members,

We will be meeting of the 15 Frwy Northbound at Exit 131/ Hwy 138 at the McDonalds on the right. Planning on leaving at 7:00am. It is 24 miles to get to the car show. Here are the directions from where we will be meeting at:

Starting at 34.310860,-117.473390 on HISTORIC ROUTE 66 going toward BARSTOW FWY - go 6.610.7 mikm

Continue on I-15 N - go 13.321.4 mikm

Take the D STREET exit toward ORO GRANDE/GEORGE AFB - go 0.50.8 mikm

Turn Left on D ST(CA-18) - go 0.30.4 mikm

Continue on NATIONAL TRAILS HWY - go 1.62.6 mikm

Turn Left on AIR EXPRESSWAY BLVD - go 1.52.4 mikm

Arrive at 13777 AIR EXPRESSWAY BLVD, VICTORVILLE

Tom

Dennis,

What are the final numbers of the car show? I think there are several TS members that are going to register the day of the show.

Looking forward ti this event and the gathering afterwards.

Tom

Archived