TEAM SHELBY FORUM

My New Shop!

LOL, I thought all you gear heads would get a kick out of this, we finally got the maintenance tent set up for our mechanic.....but really I need a shop. Anyone have any good links to prefab shops/garages??

100_0285.jpg

100_0284.jpg

Check these out: http://www.homedepot.com/Outdoors-Garages-Carports/h_d1/N-5yc1vZ1xr5Zaqhh/h_d2/Navigation?langId=-1&storeId=10051&catalogId=10053

This is what I am looking at getting. They come in a lot of sizes and a few different color combos, anywhere from 3k to 18k. Can set it on regular old ground or put a slab down and bolt it into that. Insulate it or not and so on so forth, been looking around for a bit and this seems like the best way to go right now. And in our job, if we ever have to move we can take it apart and bring it with us to our new home.

Nic

Cool!!! Do I spot a AT4 and a SAW 240?

LOL...there are a lot of toys in there, 2 X 240s, AT4s, and a quad fitted with 84mm Recoiless Rifle & 8 rounds, comms gear and drop and pop M18 claymore mines..... ;) My therory......go heavy, makes them think twice before they mess with you. We are running 125cc & 150cc bikes too, super quiet and just fast enough to get you out of trouble as fast as you got into it...lol

100_0288.jpg

100_0286.jpg

Nic, thanks for the link, I will check it out.

• 1 month later...

Oh my God. I am so sorry to hear this news. My prayers go out to his family. God bless him for his service to this country.

Oh my God. I am so sorry to hear this news. My prayers go out to his family. God bless him for his service to this country.

Doc,

Here's the thread on his death. :cry:

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php?/topic/56347-we-lost-a-good-member-today-hisssss-killed-by-a-ied/page__view__getnewpost__fromsearch__1

Truely, sad news........................

:salute:

my heart is broken hearing this horrible news......RIP Mark....thank you for your service and most of all for making the ultimate

sacrifice to protect us all.......we can never repay our debt to you.......God Bless your family, freinds, fellow soldiers and

your memory!

:salute::salute::salute:

Archived