TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Quiet in here.

sportscars

Scott my friend,

We are all good! No need to apologize. I am a big boy. salute.gif

I was not aware of the April Fools history at SAAC, but even if I had known I would have still believed it because it all transpired before 4/1.

Call me old fashioned, but I always thought you played the jokes ON April 1st. hysterical.gif

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Scott my friend,

We are all good! No need to apologize. I am a big boy. salute.gif

I was not aware of the April Fools history at SAAC, but even if I had known I would have still believed it because it all transpired before 4/1.

Call me old fashioned, but I always thought you played the jokes ON April 1st. hysterical.gif

It was fun and exciting while it lasted. Maybe we should just set up our own little "olympiad". I was really looking forward to seeing Jeff eat a blueberry pie with no hands.

Everyone;

I'm sorry I brought it to anyones attention and myself includeed bought in,and was excited at the prospect of some very amusing events.That said I should of noticed the date and realized the likelyhood of such a thing as there is a long standing tradition of April-fools pranks at SAAC.

Again please accept my apoligies.

Doc Scott

No worries Doc and certainly no need for apologies. I too was totally unaware of SAAC's tradition of elaborate hoax's on April Fools day. I'm just sorry for those who were deceived. I am disappointed that Top Gear isn't going to be there :hysterical: I would have registered for the overall event just to see those guys :hysterical: ... oh well, live and learn... Doc, you are tops in my book!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived