TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Quiet in here.

sportscars

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I've got this from the soggy Mid-Atlantic. The first phase of our move back to our farm located in the center of the universe in Missouri has begun.

The "Pod" lifted-off yesterday (filled with all the things you wonder about "why are we really moving this stuff."

Next to go will be my John Deere, then later this Spring, it with be the "Link-mobile" heading west.

PodSet01.jpg

Right. Sounds great to be in the wlld again.

Thanks. It's going to be great. Here's a photo of the fenced in "front yard" looking out the the driveway to the gravel road in the distance.

100_0973-1.jpg

And this is looking back at the old farm house and machine shed.

100_0939.jpg

And this was taken at the other end of the yard, looking over the pond back to the house and barns.

(You can see the opening in the fence where I took the first photo.)

100_0948.jpg

Thanks. It's going to be great. Here's a photo of the fenced in "front yard" looking out the the driveway to the gravel road in the distance.

100_0973-1.jpg

And this is looking back at the old farm house and machine shed.

100_0939.jpg

And this was taken at the other end of the yard, looking over the pond back to the house and barns.

(You can see the opening in the fence where I took the first photo.)

100_0948.jpg

Man that is pretty! Looks just like Terlingua!!! :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Thanks Leann--maybe once we get things done, we could host a "Rabbit" gathering sometime.

We are just about in the middle of the country and not too far from I-70.

Maybe as a follow-on to, or a just before event to the big spring Shelby Fest in Herman MO.

Promise not to set any bunny snares in the front yard. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry, no photos. I must say that topless bading is less common the last couple of years. I think it is because of skin cancer. Zandvoort beach is

a very popular touristic attraction. Well back to topic. Quiet in here, ain't it?

Sorry, no photos. I must say that topless bading is less common the last couple of years. I think it is because of skin cancer. Zandvoort beach is

a very popular touristic attraction. Well back to topic. Quiet in here, ain't it?

I think the "sleep monster" found TS. :hysterical:

Archived