TEAM SHELBY FORUM

vapor08GT500 Computer Problems

Attention all TS members who are trying to contact vapor08GT500 (Alex). Alex is having major computer problems at the moment and has been unable to log into the Team Shelby site. His old computer took a dive and his new one is not acting right. He asked that I post this to explain why he is not answering his PM here on the site. He is not trying to avoid you! He will answer all of your inquires as soon as he can get his new computer up and running. Thanks for your understanding.

Thanks Leann!!! I took the new computer in and they fixed it....I also dropped off the old one to have the screen fixed too to keep as a back up. It is amazing how we rely on computers for everything!! All PM's replied...

LOL Rob...I wish I had a computer lasted more than a year.....1995...I've had at least 10 of them since then...

Alex

Thanks Leann!!! I took the new computer in and they fixed it....I also dropped off the old one to have the screen fixed too to keep as a back up. It is amazing how we rely on computers for everything!! All PM's replied...

LOL Rob...I wish I had a computer lasted more than a year.....1995...I've had at least 10 of them since then...

Alex

Just think what would happen if all of the Main Severs were to be taken out by Terrorists....................... they would WIN hands down. This whole Country is run by Computers.

LOL...I usually do my posts at night before I go to bed (2-3 am) when no one else seems to be on!!

That is great news Sherrie. Next time I go to Vegas, I will go check on her for you and get some pics....

Alex

Archived