TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Thanks a lot Team Shelby!

Tomorrow is the 1 year anniversary for when I first joined Team Shelby. Most of you know my story but I will review as to how I came across this site. I ordered a lower grill insert for the SGT last year and was looking for install instructions. After doing a web search I discovered that Team Shelby members were discussing an issue with the inserts being too long. I checked mine and it was too long also. So after doing a quick rework job on the insert, I joined Team Shelby and I shared my experience with the other members who were dealing with the same issue. Who knew that a vendor error and Shelby 's decision to not install the lower insert when the vehicle was built would lead to some great friendships I've made this past year. Sometimes we forget to thank others that have helped out so this is for all of you guys who have helped me out. I hope I don't forget anyone. My apologies if I do.

First off; a tip of the hat to two moderators that assisted me.

Grabber (A.K.A. G Man or Orange Boy) : Your intel regarding TSB's and other issues have been huge. You showed us the difference between the old and new flywheel and how to recognize them. That and the date Ford started putting the new one in. I have a new one thank goodness. Thanks so much for all of the time you put into the forum.

Jeffisheretoo : Jeff, you and I may have butted heads in the political threads but your guidance in the SGT section is top notch. There were numerous times when you gave links to the stripe and hood scoop issues that was extremely helpful. I thank you for that!

And now the members.

Thanks to all of you nuts on the NTT. I got bored one day and decided to check out what that thread was all about. I'm fortunate that I did because it has led to some great friendships.

And thanks to all who don't frequent the NTT. You guys know who you are. I would love to list everyone but it would be quite a list. I'm sorry this got as long as it did already.

So to sum up; it's been a great year and I hope I get to meet some of you (yooz) face to face. Thanks very much to all and this is for everyone.... :salute: ........... :beerchug:

Puckhead

P.S. Ruffy - this is my 3000 post. Watch your quotes!! :hysterical2:

Tomorrow is the 1 year anniversary for when I first joined Team Shelby. Most of you know my story but I will review as to how I came across this site. I ordered a lower grill insert for the SGT last year and was looking for install instructions. After doing a web search I discovered that Team Shelby members were discussing an issue with the inserts being too long. I checked mine and it was too long also. So after doing a quick rework job on the insert, I joined Team Shelby and I shared my experience with the other members who were dealing with the same issue. Who knew that a vendor error and Shelby 's decision to not install the lower insert when the vehicle was built would lead to some great friendships I've made this past year. Sometimes we forget to thank others that have helped out so this is for all of you guys who have helped me out. I hope I don't forget anyone. My apologies if I do.

First off; a tip of the hat to two moderators that assisted me.

Grabber (A.K.A. G Man or Orange Boy) : Your intel regarding TSB's and other issues have been huge. You showed us the difference between the old and new flywheel and how to recognize them. That and the date Ford started putting the new one in. I have a new one thank goodness. Thanks so much for all of the time you put into the forum.

Jeffisheretoo : Jeff, you and I may have butted heads in the political threads but your guidance in the SGT section is top notch. There were numerous times when you gave links to the stripe and hood scoop issues that was extremely helpful. I thank you for that!

And now the members.

Thanks to all of you nuts on the NTT. I got bored one day and decided to check out what that thread was all about. I'm fortunate that I did because it has led to some great friendships.

And thanks to all who don't frequent the NTT. You guys know who you are. I would love to list everyone but it would be quite a list. I'm sorry this got as long as it did already.

So to sum up; it's been a great year and I hope I get to meet some of you (yooz) face to face. Thanks very much to all and this is for everyone.... :salute: ........... :beerchug:

Puckhead

P.S. Ruffy - this is my 3000 post. Watch your quotes!! :hysterical2:

Glad you found us Pucker the place wouldn't be the same without ya... :happy feet:

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats 1 year Mike! happy%20feet.gif

Many thanks, Sean. By the way, I hope you were able to put the kybosh on the Camaro idea your better half had. :hysterical:

And to all you other guys; thanks again. I hope we have another great year. :salute:

Archived