TEAM SHELBY FORUM

3rd Annual Wicked Nationals BBQ & Car Show

mywickedshelby

I may want to make this road trip also :shift:

Would this have something to do with "yours truly" going as well..... ;) Hope you can make it Mike I can sit in the driver's seat again.... :happy feet: and leave another trail of my long black hair in your Shelby..... :hysterical: As of today the weather is looking fabulous for next Saturday.... :happy feet:

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would this have something to do with "yours truly" going as well..... ;) Hope you can make it Mike I can sit in the driver's seat again.... :happy feet: and leave another trail of my long black hair in your Shelby..... :hysterical: As of today the weather is looking fabulous for next Saturday.... :happy feet:

Yes Laurie,it has alot to do with you going and Sean also!I will know more by weeks end.I look forward to seeing everyone.Are you guys staying over somewhere?And yes,please sit in my seat again :redcard:

I am in, wish I could get a couple of Mod's done I planned to do this year, but oh well. I am away all week, but come back Friday. I will leave Saturday morning to join the CT folks.

Anyone else from Mass want to meet somewhere and head to CT together?

:happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

and about 20 TS members attending......... :happy feet: :happy feet:

Michael,

Would you like Sean and I to bring anything??

Y'all have a great day on Saturday - hear!

I've got some experience with TS gatherings.

It doesn't get much better! :happy feet:

Oh No Ruffy, that's Bull $hit! :redcard:

You said you would be there, so I'm expecting you to be there! :rant2:

So get your hairy legged, camisole wearing carcass in that Toyoter and get your a$$ up to New Jersey: DAMMIT! :shift:

Just leave out Friday and you'll be there to greet the entire contingent come Saturday at 1 PM! Don't miss this! :grouphug:

My friend Scott won't make it :finger: - turns out he has to work on Saturday (he's self employed now and takes whatever he can get!!)

I had a great time at the Wicked BBQ. :party2: Again, my thanks to Michael and Dale for a great event and their awesome hospitality. It was good to finally meet them, as well as to meet or see all the rest of you there! :grouphug:

I was especially shocked and awed that I actually won the raffle for the autographed Carrol Shelby poster :happy feet:

I must say also, that even prior to the event, QuadCam's Saw Mill Parkway Track Day was an unanticipated thrill... :shift:

I'm putting up a link here to my pitiful iPhone pictures...sorry I don't have time to label them today and do it the right way...

http://s225.photobucket.com/albums/dd66/ilmor2003/Wicked%20BBQ%202010/

Sorry also that my cardboard cutout couldn't make it; hopefully he will be at some future events! :ninja:

What a wonderful day of Friends, Food, and Fun!!! :party2:

Lauren and I got to see our NJ friends from Memorial Day at Lime Rock Park again, and met so many more nice people. :victory:

To finally meet those folks on the Internet in person is so gratifying. Such a great bunch new friends! :grouphug:

We had 5 parties leave out from CT to caravan down to the Wicked Nationals... More or less behaving until we hit the Saw Mill Parkway and we were off racing the road course. :banvictory:

Michael and Dale have a beautiful home and their hospitality is second to none! I'm telling you, Michael can cook!!! I ate way too much; so many entrees and desserts. :beerchug:

Can't wait until next year at the new venue! We can't thank you enough for such a fun time. :salute:

Rob and Lauren

:camera:

http://s673.photobucket.com/albums/vv100/quadcam_bucket/3rd%20Wicked%20Nationals/

Archived