TEAM SHELBY FORUM

3rd Annual Wicked Nationals BBQ & Car Show

mywickedshelby

+2 Michael,

Lauren and I would welcome your hospitality and participate in the fun you have planned at the 3rd Annual Wicked Nationals.

It sounds like a great time! Besides, look at all fun I will have teasing Ilmor about what he missed!

Please PM me with some hotels nearby that wiil allow me a good night's sleep without worrying about my 0197...

-QC

Tell Benny, Guido has been known to stow away from time to time (Lime Rock, Lebanon Valley, etc.).

Who knows what kind of trouble he will get into with that guy from Illinois. I promise to look in the trunk before I leave.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...

Just a reminder that my annual car show and bar bq is taking place on Saturday August 7th at 1:00 at my house in Clifton, NJ.

Please join us for some food friends music and of course....cars ....cars...cars....

Dash plaques and goodie bags to all participants. 1st and 2nd place trophies awarded from peer judging and the lovely Dale Bruno

will award the Best In Show trophy!

This year we will be raising money for The Carroll Shelby Foundation, a charity founded by CS to help the families with children

in need of and awaiting organ transplants. There will be raffles of some really cool stuff including Mustang accessories, t shirts, sweatshirts and even a

poster signed by Mr. Shelby.

We hope you all can join us for a great day of fun and help us suport this very worthy charity.

Please bring your car show chairs.

Please RSVP to: mbsings4u@msn.com

Michael & Dale

Wick, I was wondering if our favorite Cartographer, Jeffisheretoo, has RSVP'd the Wicked nationals?

I remember something about how he was going to kick Guido Smartassio's butt at the Bar B-Q for teasing him about the dopey way he setup the Mid-Atlantic States. :talkhand:

Heck he 's from Illinois, noting his map reading skills, he'll never find New Jersey! :poke:

:hysterical2:

Just saw this, once again I am going to try to make it.

What Hotel is everyone staying at?

Anyone from up my way meeting up to make the drive together???

That would be great.........Quadcam is going to caravan down with Secondo & Yellow Pony.....

Adam is planning on attending as well from Mass....

didnt line up a hotel, most have said they would caravan back together that night, but I can find one for you if you need it......

just let me know.......;)

Wick, I was wondering if our favorite Cartographer, Jeffisheretoo, has RSVP'd the Wicked nationals?

I remember something about how he was going to kick Guido Smartassio's butt at the Bar B-Q for teasing him about the dopey way he setup the Mid-Atlantic States. :talkhand:

Heck he 's from Illinois, noting his map reading skills, he'll never find New Jersey! :hysterical:

Such a Wuss! :baby:

No RSVP from Jeff as of yet.........:shrug:

If most are heading back that night I will stick with the group, got the OK from the wife, now I just have to hope nothing crazy comes up at work.

Looking forward to it!!!!!!!

You are more than welcome to join the three of us* on the way down and back if you like... :grouphug:

* Quadcam, Secondo w/SexyStang, and Yellow Pony.

Where are you all meeting? Also what time are you meeting? Keep me updated if you could.

Thank you!!!

Hi Carnut,

We haven't made plans yet, but I would guess we'd meet somewhere along I-84 in CT. We'll probably work out the details closer to the date. I'll be sure to send you a PM with the details.

If there are any other Team Shelby members from the North East heading to the Wicked BBQ, let me know and we'll include you in the convoy!

-yellow pony

Hi Carnut,

We haven't made plans yet, but I would guess we'd meet somewhere along I-84 in CT. We'll probably work out the details closer to the date. I'll be sure to send you a PM with the details.

If there are any other Team Shelby members from the North East heading to the Wicked BBQ, let me know and we'll include you in the convoy!

-yellow pony

I am hoping to join in the convoy also. My Shelby is down currently, but hope to have it back running next week.

Hi Carnut,

-yellow pony

i kinda wish I was coming from up north.

Looks like I'll be a 1 car convoy'

Where are you all meeting? Also what time are you meeting? Keep me updated if you could.

Thank you!!!

You are all welcome to meet at my place. I'm just a mile from Exit 30 on I-84.

Secondo is nearby (~3 miles) and it is easy access for yellow pony, and TS members from Massachusetts.

Depending on traffic, it should be no more than 2 hours from here to Wick's. Is that about right Michael?

That would be I-84 to NY State, then I-684 to the Saw Mill Expressway, to I-287 over the Tappan Zee Bridge, to the Garden Stae Parkway, exit 154.

Archived