TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Fiero Enthusiast cancer patient passed away

I saw that whole story on TV, it was great what those guys did for him.

It's sad he passed away!

Very sad my heart goes out to his family and I hope if anyone on this forum was in that situation we would do the same for them or a family member.

as evidenced by your trek 160 miles round trip to attend the Mustang tribute to my Mother In Law Peggy for her Funeral Procession with your Shelby.

thank you again Anthony, many talk the talk but you are truly my treasured friend. :salute:

as evidenced by your trek 160 miles round trip to attend the Mustang tribute to my Mother In Law Peggy for her Funeral Procession with your Shelby.

thank you again Anthony, many talk the talk but you are truly my treasured friend. :salute:

Not a problem, I do anything for someone that needs something and for family and a good friend nothing is to much to ask.

I followed this and posted the video back in December. It was a moving story and I think something any of us would do as well. It's sad when the good ones are taken from us so young. RIP Tyler...here's to hoping there are Fireos in heaven!

:shift:

I have to say thanks Jeff its nice in a way hear some good things for once. Only if that went on all the time it would even make me smile for once. Instead of annoying you guys to give me a smile.

Thank you

Archived