TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Job Posting - Atlanta

Hi all. My wife is an executive recruiter and received a new job posting to search for today. It's for a Regional Sales Manager for a major beverage company. Below are the job specs that I can pass along. If anyone knows anyone that might be a good fit based on the requirements, please feel free to send me a PM and I'll arrange to connect them. This seems like a great sign that some hiring is starting back up. I'm sure there are going to be some qualified folks out there that are looking for this type of role. Thanks!!

THE COMPANY:

If you are looking for an organization that treats their employees fairly, & with dignity, this fortune 100 consumer products company is for you. They work hard, they play hard, & they reward entrepreneurial, innovative people who enjoy taking calculated risks. They are people who thrive on teamwork, & have a sense of fun.

Position Description:

• You will Lead, Develop, & Manage a team of 4 to 6 Account Executives.

• You will help Build the Go To Market Strategies with various retailers & insure they are properly executed.

• You Will Be Responsible for Top To Top Sales Calls for Major Customers.

• Other responsibilities include achieving volume and profit plans within all channels of business supporting the Annual Operating Plan.

• Develop quarterly business plans that support AOP

• Ensure retail execution, manage marketing funds, grow share profitably, consistent communication to the field, manage mix and pricing strategies.

Candidate Profile:

• Must Have 7-12 Years of Sales and Management Experience with a Fortune 500 Consumer Products/Packaged Goods Food and/or Beverage Company.

• Demonstrated Sales Leadership, Team Building & People Management Experience with Strong Leadership Skills, The Ability to Manage All Types of People, & A Willingness to Work in an Accelerated Training Program

• BA/BS Degree, MBA a Plus

Archived