TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2010 Events in New England

ilmor

makes sense but..

the funny thing is...I heard the 07 and newer were spectator only.....maybe someone mis-spoke........thats why I asked...... :lurk:

I have had my 07 GT500 There the last three years, no problem. Plus now that they have moved more parking for cars to show.

:)

Hey George, I agree! Not so much for the show thing... but just to drive!

Took her out for a spin on the 24th when we had the warm weather and the streets were clean. :shift:

An hour and a half of pure bliss! :)

Hi Rob,

Good to hear you got some road time on the Shelby! I missed that window of opportunity.. I was thinking of taking the SGT out for a spin late last week and before I knew it, snow was flying and the roads were covered in salt again.

Oh well, the groundhog said we have 6 more weeks of winter....

-yellow pony

+1000 George hope everything is going well....... :) Don't even ask how I'm doing..... :doh: I just cannot wait to come out of my hibernation and enjoy all those Car Shows...... :banvictory:

Hi SS!

Things are going well, although I haven't been doing much Mustang/Shelby stuff recently.

Will we be seeing you in a 2010 Mustang on the show circuit this season??? :shift:

-yellow pony

Hi SS!

Things are going well, although I haven't been doing much Mustang/Shelby stuff recently.

Will we be seeing you in a 2010 Mustang on the show circuit this season??? :shift:

-yellow pony

If you mean sitting in several of them then yes and I'll take my charm personality with me..... :spiteful:

Which one out of the 3 I'll try not to be there..... :jackinbox: or I'll disguise myself which might be difficult to do...... :headscratch: Although last year QuadCam never even noticed that I was there...... :club: I hope he cleans his glasses this year..... :hysterical2:

Oh, Geeze! I can tell I'm never gonna live that one down anytime soon! :banghead:

But not to worry! Have a New script and New glasses delivered just two weeks ago!

The lenses have been ground with a Special GLAM GAM Filter so I can find you in any crowd! :wub:

Oh, Geeze! I can tell I'm never gonna live that one down anytime soon! :banghead:

But not to worry! Have a New script and New glasses delivered just two weeks ago!

The lenses have been ground with a Special GLAM GAM Filter so I can find you in any crowd! :wub:

:hysterical: Sean and I were just talking about this yesterday again (because we are having Car show withdrawals :cry: ) and NO you will NEVER live this one down a woman NEVER forgets!!! :hysterical:

Hey guys, check this out: Connecticut Autocross and Rally Team - they race in Bristol, Waterbury and Hartford. And they are having full-day "Track Day" racing events at Lime Rock, Poconos and Monticello Motorsports Park !! Race all day at Lime Rock for only $295 (June 17, go to their track day schedule link on the left)!!!

Secondo, thanks for the info. You attending any of these events?

Secondo, thanks for the info. You attending any of these events?

ShelbyGT/SC (nice username! :) ) Yes, I want to do the Lime Rock one and race on that track!! We did the parade laps last year and Wow I was impressed. And I'm thinking of the Monticello track looks nice but not sure how long the event will be. The Lime Rock event is all day which would be worth the money!

Just got my tickets to the Lime Rock Memorial Day event!!! :happy feet:

Im checking this out right now.......a hospitality ticket for Saturday Bob?

The other Saturday ticket available says "no Daytona Prototypes"....what does that mean?

Im thinking about a season pass.....oh decisions, decisions....... :banghead:

Just got my tickets to the Lime Rock Memorial Day event!!! :happy feet:

Awesome Bob..... :banvictory: I'm going to try and get free tickets again through someone from work.... :happy feet:

Im checking this out right now.......a hospitality ticket for Saturday Bob?

The other Saturday ticket available says "no Daytona Prototypes"....what does that mean?

Im thinking about a season pass.....oh decisions, decisions....... :banghead:

Change of heart.........with so many opportunities to race and drive my car on a track this coming Spring/Summer/Fall, not just watch someone else do it,

I am skipping the spectator events and honing in on the ones where I can drive.

Have a good time.

• 1 month later...

Archived