TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Window Sticker

69deluxe

For those of us who don't have their car, but have a VIN #:

1) Go to the following Ford link and do a search for your dealer and click on browse inventory. Locate Dealer

2) Perform a search for any 2007 mustang. From the list, click on "view window sticker" and a new window will appear.

3) In the web address of the new window, delete the VIN# to the vehicle you just chose and insert your Shelby's VIN#. Hit enter and your Shelby's window sticker should appear!!

Mine shows that it is a Job #2 order which is interesting since I thought it was built Nov 27th.

Now, I wish I could find a trick to locate my car! At least I confirmed it was built... :happy feet:

If you have a pop-up blocker active on your computer, you may have to hold the CTRL button down while clicking on links. Hope this works for you!!

1) Go to the following Ford link and do a search for your dealer and click on browse inventory. Locate Dealer

2) Perform a search for any 2007 mustang. From the list, click on "view window sticker" and a new window will appear.

3) In the web address of the new window, delete the VIN# to the vehicle you just chose and insert your Shelby's VIN#. Hit enter and your Shelby's window sticker should appear!!

Mine shows that it is a Job #2 order which is interesting since I thought it was built Nov 27th.

Now, I wish I could find a trick to locate my car! At least I confirmed it was built... :happy feet:

If you have a pop-up blocker active on your computer, you may have to hold the CTRL button down while clicking on links. Hope this works for you!!

Tried this with my vin and it just gave an error.

The window sticker Vin# will not let me delete it. No worky. :cry:

Grabber, not the vin# in the window sticker-- you won't be able to change that. In the web address bar, the same vin number appears towards the end. Delete that and add your Vin#. You signature shows that your car will be built on 1/15-- you may have to wait until then so that it's "in the system".

Grabber, not the vin# in the window sticker-- you won't be able to change that. In the web address bar, the same vin number appears towards the end. Delete that and add your Vin#. You signature shows that your car will be built on 1/15-- you may have to wait until then so that it's "in the system".

How do I get an electronic window sticker if I already have my car?

How do I get an electronic window sticker if I already have my car?

Just scan your real one! :hysterical:

Did you try the steps above? I tried it with my truck that I bought last year and it didn't work so perhaps there is a time limit. Or it's deleted from the system when the car is sold?

Funny, This time I went back in and a window sticker pull down option to view is not available. Tried 3 dealers. I am more stumped now than the 1st time. I give up. Waiting is easier.

My car arrived 8 weeks after it was built, I was able to track it ever minute of the way except it seemed to go MIA for 4 weeks in transit and I still do not know and have not find out what happened to it during that time frame. Being that my car was being shipped across the US to Vancouver , BC, Canada it seemed to get caught up in the shipping process in a train transfer station in Michigan. From what i can tell, the car sat at the transfer station until they had a full load to ship out west.

To cut a long story short, Expect 8 weeks from the time its built to the time you see your car, especially if you live on the Wet (West) Coast.

Just scan your real one! :hysterical:

Did you try the steps above? I tried it with my truck that I bought last year and it didn't work so perhaps there is a time limit. Or it's deleted from the system when the car is sold?

I tried it...it's not there. :cry: As for scanning..well that would be another option.

I'm going to see if I can find some company to laminate my window sticker for me. I'll let everyone know how that works out. First I have to iron it...it has some creases. My wife rolled her eyes. :hysterical:

I tried it and it would not let me change the VIN in the address bar. So, I cut/paste the info in the address bar to a new window. The new window came up fine with the information on the in-stock Mustang. I could then change the VIN to the VIN for my GT500. But then, when I hit enter, the window closes all by itself (well, IE7 asks me to let it close...if I choose no, nothing happens (e.g. no new window sticker). If I choose yes, then it just closes the window).

I tried it...it's not there. :cry: As for scanning..well that would be another option.

I'm going to see if I can find some company to laminate my window sticker for me. I'll let everyone know how that works out. First I have to iron it...it has some creases. My wife rolled her eyes. :hysterical:

Dave, the dealership that sold you your GT500 can order you a replacement Monroney Sticker for up to 3 years after the day of sale. Ford sends it in a big enough envelope so that it is not folded. Makes for a nice keepsake that you won't have to iron and it's free. Never hurts to have a second Monroney Sticker for posterity!

Funny, This time I went back in and a window sticker pull down option to view is not available. Tried 3 dealers. I am more stumped now than the 1st time. I give up. Waiting is easier.

Rob, email me with your complete VIN and I should be able to pull up your window sticker at your dealer's Ford-provided (DealerConnection) website. The window sticker only works after the car has been invoiced and only up to the time that it is officially sold, and it only works if the VIN # is recognized as belonging to the dealership whose website your cutting and pasting the VIN into the address bar for.

I do the VIN cut and paste thing to post the window sticker on our own website every day - it works very well.

B)-->

QUOTE(Five Oh B @ Jan 6 2007, 10:50 AM) 85442[/snapback]

Dave, the dealership that sold you your GT500 can order you a replacement Monroney Sticker for up to 3 years after the day of sale. Ford sends it in a big enough envelope so that it is not folded. Makes for a nice keepsake that you won't have to iron and it's free. Never hurts to have a second Monroney Sticker for posterity!

Rob, email me with your complete VIN and I should be able to pull up your window sticker at your dealer's Ford-provided (DealerConnection) website. The window sticker only works after the car has been invoiced and only up to the time that it is officially sold, and it only works if the VIN # is recognized as belonging to the dealership whose website your cutting and pasting the VIN into the address bar for.

I do the VIN cut and paste thing to post the window sticker on our own website every day - it works very well.

Great idea Brian. Plus he doesn't have to be caught by his wife ironing his window sticker. That would make a good photo however. :hysterical:

On a side note, I just cut and pasted the VIN for our 4th GT500 which is currently at Woodhaven getting stripes put on. The Monroney (window sticker) popped right up just fine.

Rob, your dealer is showing they have just one new 2007 Mustang (a black GT). The electronic window sticker uses the address below...

http://flm.dealerconnection.com/pages/pres...p;localeid=1033

Simply click on the link above, then cut and paste your vin in place of the vin for the Mustang GT in the address bar, and hit enter.

Rob, assuming your GT500 is being shipped via BNSF railroad, I can track it's movement across the USA once it is on the train with just the last 8 digits of your car's VIN.

Ok...How come when I pull up a window sticker, the web addres bar does not have a Vin# in it. It has the dealer info crap and says flow excecution key ?

here is link to use just add you VIN

http://www60.forddirect.fordvehicles.com/D...mp;VIN=1ZVHT88S

Linky no worky. It says it is trying to close a window. :banghead:

Ok...How come when I pull up a window sticker, the web addres bar does not have a Vin# in it. It has the dealer info crap and says flow excecution key ?

Linky no worky. It says it is trying to close a window. :banghead:

Yes, the web address bar has the flowexecution numbers etc. The Vin# is all the way to the right. It's a very long web address and you will not be able to immediately see the vin#. Click on the web address bar and move the cursor with your right arrow key all the way to the end. You should see the vin #.

This only works when pulling up a window sticker from your dealer. You will need all of the dealer flowexecution numbers for it to work. For example, I can not pull up my window sticker by plopping my vin# into the web address from another dealer.

Also, unfortunately you can not send somebody else a window sticker for them to put your Vin # (good gesture TwinTurboBoss). It is session specific, so each computer will need to pull up a window sticker. This is why 5-O-B's link didn't work either.

Yes, the web address bar has the flowexecution numbers etc. The Vin# is all the way to the right. It's a very long web address and you will not be able to immediately see the vin#. Click on the web address bar and move the cursor with your right arrow key all the way to the end. You should see the vin #.

This only works when pulling up a window sticker from your dealer. You will need all of the dealer flowexecution numbers for it to work. For example, I can not pull up my window sticker by plopping my vin# into the web address from another dealer.

Also, unfortunately you can not send somebody else a window sticker for them to put your Vin # (good gesture TwinTurboBoss). It is session specific, so each computer will need to pull up a window sticker. This is why 5-O-B's link didn't work either.

Worked fine for me. My Car's Window sticker came right up. My Ebony/Tunsten Coupe now has an ETA of 1/10/06. Getting Close!!!

69delux,

With your extra coaching, I got it to work. My window sticker came up. The neat thing is that everything cost only $0. Now I can order an 2008 too. :happy feet:

hey grabber it worked for me

hey grabber it worked for me

69delux,

With your extra coaching, I got it to work. My window sticker came up. The neat thing is that everything cost only $0. Now I can order an 2008 too. :happy feet:

We all knew you'd get it...eventually! :hysterical: Check back again later when your car is further in the process and it should be updated with the prices. You can also save the web page as an HTML document and print out as many copies as you like (for your scrapbook, to frame as a picture, files, etc.)

As I posted earlier, I couldn't get this trick to work for me using IE7. However, I just tried the same steps using Firefox and I had no problems...my sticker popped right up.

Thanks so much for this tip!

JR

EDIT: I realized I did not go about getting my sticker exactly as described in this post. The method described above still does not work for me. Instead, I went to www.ford.com and entered "dealer locator" in the search field in the upper right. I then followed the steps to pull up my dealer and search inventory. I then pulled up a window for a random Mustang where I good change the vin in the address bar. For some reason, this slight variation works for me...following the steps described above does not work for me. So, if you're having trouble with this, it's worth a try to go a different route...

We all knew you'd get it...eventually! :hysterical: Check back again later when your car is further in the process and it should be updated with the prices. You can also save the web page as an HTML document and print out as many copies as you like (for your scrapbook, to frame as a picture, files, etc.)

3 weeks ago a updated DORA printed with all the prices on it. I wonder why they do not show on the sticker yet ? :headscratch:

As I posted earlier, I couldn't get this trick to work for me using IE7. However, I just tried the same steps using Firefox and I had no problems...my sticker popped right up.

Thanks so much for this tip!

JR

EDIT: I realized I did not go about getting my sticker exactly as described in this post. The method described above still does not work for me. Instead, I went to www.ford.com and entered "dealer locator" in the search field in the upper right. I then followed the steps to pull up my dealer and search inventory. I then pulled up a window for a random Mustang where I good change the vin in the address bar. For some reason, this slight variation works for me...following the steps described above does not work for me. So, if you're having trouble with this, it's worth a try to go a different route...

Interesting. I haven't upgraded yet to IE7 (still have version 6). I don't know why this would have an impact, but I'm glad you got it anyway.

Don't worry Dave, hubby ironed his window sticker as well and I did same thing rolled my eyes.....But have to admit it does look good in a frame now! :lol:

Anyone know where exactly on the window sticker the job # is located? We are looking at our window sticker and cant seem to find it :headscratch:

Archived