TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Reaper's Makeover

Stang_Girl

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Though we haven't had time to do more mods to Reaper lately, it doesn't mean we haven't been stocking up on parts. Waiting on an aluminum flywheel to go with my new clutch, have a Cobra IRS, and to top it all off, now have a 32v motor out of a Mark VIII that we are going to rebuild to drop in. At that point, he will be a true Cobra. :)

Right now, having issues with my Cobra R front bumper. The original body shop did not prep the bumper right so when it was painted it didn't stick. I now have flakes peeling off the bumper, especially around the fog lights and brake cooling ducts. So, trying to find a good body shop to strip the front bumper and then repaint it along with my Cobra R wing.

So, once things settle down some and we can focus on our own toys for while, I'll post up progress pics.

Stay tuned, more to come later. ;)

• 1 year later...

Wow, I haven't posted in here for awhile. A lot has happened since my last post. I guess the major things were the addition of the Cobra R wing and rear 99-01 Cobra rear bumper.

I then had a slight issue with a trailer hitch at a stop light that damaged my hood and Cobra R front bumper. I found out that Cervini's doesn't make my Stalker hood anymore so I ended up buying a Cobra R hood and bought me another Cobra R front bumper. The damage to my hood was minimal but I have been driving around with primer wing and front and rear bumpers. However, all the parts will be going to the body shop to get their custom paint job.

Also, while on our way to Terlingua 2011, we met up with some friends in Buda, and my husband (SVOC) decided to race our friend in his Ford GT. Well, after getting in to San Antonio traffic, we started hearing a bunch of clunking. And yes, the rear-end let loose so I am only lacking a shorter drive shaft to have my IRS installed in the car which should happen within the next month.

Here is a newer pic:SVOC Reaper.jpg

Wow, I haven't posted in here for awhile. A lot has happened since my last post. I guess the major things were the addition of the Cobra R wing and rear 99-01 Cobra rear bumper.

I then had a slight issue with a trailer hitch at a stop light that damaged my hood and Cobra R front bumper. I found out that Cervini's doesn't make my Stalker hood anymore so I ended up buying a Cobra R hood and bought me another Cobra R front bumper. The damage to my hood was minimal but I have been driving around with primer wing and front and rear bumpers. However, all the parts will be going to the body shop to get their custom paint job.

Also, while on our way to Terlingua 2011, we met up with some friends in Buda, and my husband (SVOC) decided to race our friend in his Ford GT. Well, after getting in to San Antonio traffic, we started hearing a bunch of clunking. And yes, the rear-end let loose so I am only lacking a shorter drive shaft to have my IRS installed in the car which should happen within the next month.

Here is a newer pic:SVOC Reaper.jpg

Archived