TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Let the vacation begin

Yesterday was my last office day of 2009, :banvictory: I'm off until Jan 4 :dance: then a nice short 2 day work week, as we leave for the Shelby Bash two days later on the 6th. :shift:

Life is good :yup:

Im almost in the same boat!!

I get off about 3-4 Christmas eve and dont have to come back to work until the Dec 26th. Then I get to off New Years eve about 6 and dont have to come back until January 2nd. Then I only have to work 4 more days and then we leave for Vegas!!

Wait... Thats NOTHING like yours!!!!!! :hysterical:

MM

Im almost in the same boat!!

I get off about 3-4 Christmas eve and dont have to come back to work until the Dec 26th. Then I get to off New Years eve about 6 and dont have to come back until January 2nd. Then I only have to work 4 more days and then we leave for Vegas!!

Wait... Thats NOTHING like yours!!!!!! :hysterical:

MM

If it makes ya feel any better Mike I'm in the same boat as you, cept Vegas doesn't come until Feb 25th.

What are yall SCHOOL Teachers???

Who gets this much time off???

See the price I pay to be the the "Offical Team Shelby Car Saleman"*

*Not really official anything but since Im a moderator nobody can change it without me going back and making it the way I want it!!! :hysterical::hysterical:

MM

not me...I turn into a "bum" right around Christmas.....goof off, go hunting, work on cars...don't shave and then dread going back to work.....and still carrying 5 days over that I couldn't use this year. Hey MM, I trade you some days for one of those "if they build it" cars :hysterical:

*Not really official anything but since Im a moderator nobody can change it without me going back and making it the way I want it!!! :hysterical::hysterical:

MM

I'll write a note to your boss for ya! :happy feet:

MM

I'm in sales as well, however I manufacture automatic swimming pool safety covers, not exactly a high demand item at this time of year, so we just roll up the sidewalks, and shut it down for these two weeks every year.

And all our our employees LOVE IT

Archived