TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Man killed trying to sell Shelby Mustang

Texas will make sure the lever is pulled :)

Good deal (another reason I like Texas)... and yes, there are a lot of people who do support the death penalty... funny how some people are against it in theory, until something happens to one of theirs...

Robert, as far as pulling the lever on these 2 pieces of $h.t, I still think plenty of lottery tickets could be sold for the privilege.

it's not that easy to even be a witness. You have to either know the person, know the person they killed or be a part of the media. Then the media spins it how ever they want; if the show up. It is an uneventful proceedure and is pretty much just another day now in Texas. The mass of protestors don't even show up anymore.

How many of you support the death penalty that have friends that think you're crazy?

I have a a lot of friends that think the death penalty is wrong.

I'd gladly pull the lever on the these two pieces or work! ! ! ! !

I believe in the death penalty IF, with the newer cases, it is subtantiated with DNA evidence. Too many innocents in prison have been discovered with DNA testing. Also, as a former policeman, I've seen too much judicial misconduct to rely on the system as it is.

How about this idea? We take all of our convicted murderers, ship them over to Afghanistan / Pakistan chained and shackled, strap a crap load of explosives on them with remote detinators, then send them into the Taliban / Al Qaeda held villages and give those bastards a taste of their own suicide bomber medicine.

Sounds like a win-win to me.

Admittedly, I'm being a bit tounge-in-cheek here, but the idea does have some merit to it.

How about this idea? We take all of our convicted murderers, ship them over to Afghanistan / Pakistan chained and shackled, strap a crap load of explosives on them with remote detinators, then send them into the Taliban / Al Qaeda held villages and give those bastards a taste of their own suicide bomber medicine.

Admittedly, I'm being a bit tounge-in-cheek here, but the idea does have some merit to it.

I agree with you but the public defender will say that's cruel and usual punishment. :rant2:

Son of a Gun... I mean GT, I just lost a mouthful of soda! What a great idea. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Archived