TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Man killed trying to sell Shelby Mustang

yikes!!! I hope not

That is just nuts. We have had several armed robberies but the reverse. Folks meet someone in the supermarket parking lot to buy a car that was advertised on craigslist and they get robbed. They were asked to bring cash.

they's rednecks down here in this part o the woods!

hahahaha ooooooooppps sorry I guess I need to spend more time in Texas to learn the lingo.

This is story just goes to show you that you never should leave the house unarmed......

I love my conceal carry permit.

GOD BLESS THIS POOR MAN AND HIS FAMILY. I HOPE THAT EVERYONE WILL

BE CAREFUL WHEN SELLING THEIR CARS AND DO SO IN A PUBLIC PLACE. LIKE

THEIR BANK OR JUST SELL IT AT HOME.

I HAVE SOLD MANY CARS OVER THE YEARS AND WHEN I DO SO I AM ALWAYS

LEARY THAT SOME THING COULD HAPPEN. WHEN I DO SELL A CAR I AM

CARRYING MY CONCEALED WEAPON. I ALSO WOULD BE CONCERNED IF SOMEONE

IS PURCHASING THE CAR IN CASH ; ESPECIALLY IF IT OVER $ 15,000 ;

THATS A LOT OF MONEY FOR SOMEONE TO CARRY ON THEM AS OPPOSED TO

A CERTIFIED CHECK OR CASHIERS CHECK.

IN CLOSING , ALWAYS LET SOMEONE KNOW THAT YOU HAVE A BUYER COMING TO

LOOK AT YOUR CAR AND GET THE BUYERS DRIVERS LICENSE AND MAKE A COPY ON

YOUR FAX , LASER PRINTER OR COPIER.

I HOPE THIS HELPS OTHERS STAY SAFE.

SCOTTY

Thats one of the reason I never sell my car to anyone but a dealership!!! About a year ago that happened to a older couple they listed their custom truck for sale. They got a call on it the guy asked if they would meet him at a location which they did it was in a wooded location. He had the husband sign the truck over and killed them bother. He was caught later on and is serving life but he has taken the children of the deceased to court several times from jail. Because they got their truck back and he argue he has a signed title that its his truck he legally owns it. Its his right to a free lawyer and to keep bring them to court see the system works everyone should be happy.

I sold my GT500 about 9 mth ago and later bought the same car back ( long story) ....

When I met the guy who was buying my car .... I had a friend come up with me who was a off duty cop .... Just for this reason. MY wife is in law enforcement and though you dont hear about this a lot it does happen more often than not. One has to be really careful.

But look at my point the law is really on the criminal side!!! How can they allow the poor family members be dragged back and forth to court. You also have to worry about shooting a criminal these days because their family can sue you for lost wages !!! Thats why, I carried my gun everywhere in every state even if I wasn't allowed too. If a cop wants to lock me up thats fine better than being dead or worse having your wife attacked.

I have say you can get a full carriers permit in NYS but you cant bring the gun in to NYC even if your a retired cop from anywhere in NY you still have to get a seperate permit for the city. I still cant get over that what a joke. I have stop many of people who told me they were carrying as long as they had either target or full carry permit and of course any cop from other states. I couldnt give to as long as if they save my butt if the crap hits the fan.

How many of you support the death penalty that have friends that think you're crazy?

I have a a lot of friends that think the death penalty is wrong.

I'd gladly pull the lever on the these two pieces or work! ! ! ! !

Although California has a death penalty, in reality, the only "death" these prisoners (600+) will probably experience... will be from their dying of "old age" in San Quentin. It's a joke, and you can blame the bleeding heart liberals (aka: ACLU, defense lawyers and the Ninth Circuit Court judges overseeing the appeals). But then, what do you expect from "Pelosi" land.

Robert, as far as pulling the lever on these 2 pieces of $h.t, I still think plenty of lottery tickets could be sold for the privilege.

Archived