TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Muslims allover the world will celebrate Eid Adha

Muslims allover the world will celebrate Eid Adha on the footsteps of Ibrahim Peace be upon him who celebrated thousands years ago sacrificing a lamb for his son's life.

It is a day where millions of Muslim gather in one place in Mecca to pray to god and to show obedience to God so they get his mercy in this life and in the day of judgment.

It is a miraculous show of solidarity among different races, nationalities languages that you will have hard time seeing it somewhere else!

All of them are equal there, rich and poor, white and black, praying to God and asking forgiveness!

It will be my only post on this thread!

If any one has nice words it is greatly appreciated....!

Muslims allover the world will celebrate Eid Adha on the footsteps of Ibrahim Peace be upon him who celebrated thousands years ago sacrificing a lamb for his son's life.

It is a day where millions of Muslim gather in one place in Mecca to pray to god and to show obedience to God so they get his mercy in this life and in the day of judgment.

It is a miraculous show of solidarity among different races, nationalities languages that you will have hard time seeing it somewhere else!

All of them are equal there, rich and poor, white and black, praying to God and asking forgiveness!

It will be my only post on this thread!

If any one has nice words it is greatly appreciated....!

Well Sharabi, I'm not sure of the appropriate wishes, but I hope you have a happy Eid Adha. Thanks for sharing.

Archived