TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Remote Control Terlingua Mustangs For Sale!!!!!!

erupff

What about putting in a resistor to drop the power down to slow the cars??

If the cars go too slow they will not be able to make the loop that takes them upside down. There is a boost botton on the control for the loop part of the track. The cars are too big for the small track.

If you have ever watched or raced motocross/arenacross, it's like having the finish line jump with a sharp curve right after it.

Phone number to the Office Manager Eau Claire, East Store. 715-830-5510. I am sure they will be more than happy to send you all the remote Shelby's you want. for the 50% off price. Ask them how many you need to buy to get free shipping, I am sure they will get you some kind of deal!

Thanks Jody! I'll give them a call in the morning...

Update:

Call the hardware section where the toys are located at, the number is (direct line) 715-830-5503, I talked with a super nice lady named Chris, she walked me through every thing.

They, at the time they still had a half dozen cars still in stock, both the Terlingua and the GT500.

Jeff

Well dang! I called this morning and talked to a "Mark" at the number SVOC gave...I was told they have them, but that they would not ship them! :banghead::banghead::censored: I even told him others had ordered them and were having them shipped...he asked someone else (dept manager) and NO ship :banghead: I am not happy....

WTH, Brandon the office mgr who answered the number Jody posted said they would, and geve me the direct number, and upon asking Chris the same question she said no problem, and I asked her if I could post the direct number and send the rest of you there, she said YEAH BRING IT!!!

WTH, Brandon the office mgr who answered the number Jody posted said they would, and geve me the direct number, and upon asking Chris the same question she said no problem, and I asked her if I could post the direct number and send the rest of you there, she said YEAH BRING IT!!!

guess no one told Mark...and the on duty manager :cry::cry: If you find out it's a mistake, please let me know

UPDATE:

Called a third time...talked to the store manager and then the dept manager (Steve)...they ARE shipping me two Terlinguas... :happy feet: :dance: :happy feet: (hope Mark isn't in trouble)

They have several left...I think he said of both the GR 500KR and the Terlingua...at $7.00 a pop!

If the cars go too slow they will not be able to make the loop that takes them upside down. There is a boost botton on the control for the loop part of the track. The cars are too big for the small track.

If you have ever watched or raced motocross/arenacross, it's like having the finish line jump with a sharp curve right after it.

The set I gave to my friends kids will not work either. I am so disgusted with the slot car set I think I am going to bring the one I bought from RObert through the teamshelby back to him when I go to vegas bash and ask for a refund and the one I gave my friends kid I am going to return to Menards there is no sense in wasting $130 on two sets of slots cars that will never work. If I wanted to waste that kind of money I would by another KEY from KR.

The set I gave to my friends kids will not work either. I am so disgusted with the slot car set I think I am going to bring the one I bought from RObert through the teamshelby back to him when I go to vegas bash and ask for a refund and the one I gave my friends kid I am going to return to Menards there is no sense in wasting $130 on two sets of slots cars that will never work. If I wanted to waste that kind of money I would by another KEY from KR.

Good call Nordic...maybe you should try the RC cars we are getting through Menards (I think that is who we called)...for $7 a pop, what the heck

Well it's gotta be able to out run this guy..............

65785657-nikko-rc-police-mustang-1-16.jpg

Or I'm gonna be in big trouble :shift:

When this Police car gets a call out you know its going to be first on the scene. This US Police based Ford Mustang is a law breakers worse nightmare. Style and speed and all at the control of your fingers. Full function RC control and real flashing roof lights make this 1/16th RC car race to scene in no time at all.

Good call Nordic...maybe you should try the RC cars we are getting through Menards (I think that is who we called)...for $7 a pop, what the heck

I have them and they are awesome in quality and my kid and I love them.

I am taking about the little slot cars that you race around a slot track. They are on top of this page for sale for $80.00

I have them and they are awesome in quality and my kid and I love them.

Cool Beans! :happy feet:

I am taking about the little slot cars that you race around a slot track. They are on top of this page for sale for $80.00

Yep, take it back...

:redcard: you might get a ticket...like someone else we know...wonder what the weight of them there cars are... :headscratch: :

that was bad! Did I really say that! :bag: :hysterical: Sorry Jeff! :hide:

Maybe the one you speak of should be driving something like this then.............................

smart-eleanor-gt-50_2.jpg

I was told that Fed Ex dropped a package off and my house today, so we'll see if we have a car chase gonna happen tonight or not, unless the cats attack it first LOL

Have fun Jeff! I haven't got mine yet...

• 3 weeks later...

Hey all, just wanted to stop in and let everyone know i have some of the Enertec Remote control cars for sale. I have one Shelby GT500KR & 5 Shelby Terlingua's left. I am selling them for $20 each plus $5 priority mail shipping (within 48 states) paid thru Paypal or local pickup if you are in central Florida. These are really cool RC/collectable cars, and for the price they go REAL good with great range. Lots of fun and not many of them left around.

Here is the product info from Toys R Us Website:

http://www.toysrus.ca/product/index.jsp?productId=3640540&kw=&origkw=&parentPage=search&f=StorePrice/TRUSCA/00004001/00005000

email me at kingzed032@yahoo.com

check out my seller rating on ebay for peace of mind under "zed032"

Thanks for your time!!

Archived