TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Your Next Laptop Computer?

This has some features and design which I had not even considered. I question how trouble free something like this would be, but its a cool concept!

This has some features and design which I had not even considered. I question how trouble free something like this would be, but its a cool concept!

that is cool!

Hey that is cool. Not sure if I would buy one. I have seen a piano that rolled out like that. It was on tv. It worked very good. played very good and it sounded really good. Hey I forgot to ask you guys. Does any one here use a MAC? If so how do you like it compaired to the others. We are thinking about buying one but do not know anyone who has one. Thanks God bless

I have a brand new Apple macbook Pro...

The 17" version...

3.0 processor

8gb memory

anti glare screen

etc

It's great! I absolutely love it! It's better than my two other laptops I use for Movies and Music and the other strictly for buying things online and paying my bills.

As for viruses, I don't know since this thing is only about 2 months old, but I can tell you this, it will try it's hardest to block any harmful material.

I have Parallels installed on it as well, so I can run Windows Vista for school and Mac for Movies, TV, Games etc...

I'll be getting Windows 7 for it soon so I'll let you know how it is.

So for the money I'd say BUY IT!! Especially if you are always on the computer like myself.

Hey that is cool. Not sure if I would buy one. I have seen a piano that rolled out like that. It was on tv. It worked very good. played very good and it sounded really good. Hey I forgot to ask you guys. Does any one here use a MAC? If so how do you like it compaired to the others. We are thinking about buying one but do not know anyone who has one. Thanks God bless

BLOWN...

If you worked MAC before and you are familiar with the system, it is great and solid foundation, however if otherwise it is a different beast compared to windows...learning curve for the OS needs to be done, i will suggest if the latter, try to see MAC at COSTCO or any outlet and try the system and see if you like it! ;)

Thanks SS67. I am using a HP Pavilion note book PC. I have seen the commercials on tv about Mac and they seem to be a nice PC. Again Thanks.

Sharabi Thank you for your Info. I did buy my lap top from Costco. Never thought about Costco having the Macs. I will have to check them out there. I would be looking for a desk top version. Do you have a Mac Sharabi. Desk top or Lap Top. Thanks

Thanks SS67. I am using a HP Pavilion note book PC. I have seen the commercials on tv about Mac and they seem to be a nice PC. Again Thanks.

Sharabi Thank you for your Info. I did buy my lap top from Costco. Never thought about Costco having the Macs. I will have to check them out there. I would be looking for a desk top version. Do you have a Mac Sharabi. Desk top or Lap Top. Thanks

They used to carry them at one time but now they have very nice touch screen ones that are really tempting me to buy....no i never worked on mac...I wanted to when i was developing my EMR solution..(electronic medical Record) and i had another doctor who is a friend of mine who had a mac so i tried it...i was having difficulty with orienting my self to the os and to the mouse buttons that operated a little different...so i decided against it...am not saying you cannot do it ...actually you may like it ...but before spending the money try it and if you like it go for it...I know it is a solid foundation!

Archived