TEAM SHELBY FORUM

To all our Veterans.....

in honor for those who served or are serving in wars now and in the past, here's a commercial that Ford did back in 2004 for the armed forces.

I think you may remember this commercial. :salute::salute::salute:

Iwo_Jima_Flag_Raising_WW2.jpg

Great post Dan!

Best Commercial Ever.......gets me EVERY time.

You make us NTTers proud! :cry:

I've never seen that commercial before. Honestly... kind of made me tear up a little! Thanks for that post, very cool, and props to Ford for releasing it.

I just got back from Applebee's. If you're a veteran and haven't gone, you've got all day. It is a VERY cool thing they're doing.

:salute:

I'm just one person... but thanks for the support from everyone here on TS. I don't think that I speak for myself.

I've never seen that commercial before. Honestly... kind of made me tear up a little! Thanks for that post, very cool, and props to Ford for releasing it.

I just got back from Applebee's. If you're a veteran and haven't gone, you've got all day. It is a VERY cool thing they're doing.

:salute:

I'm just one person... but thanks for the support from everyone here on TS. I don't think that I speak for myself.

It's an old commercial from when they released the 2005 Mustang in 2004. It does also bring a tear to my eye too every time I watch that commercial.

and you're welcome Sic. We're happy to support army vets like you here on TS.

It's an old commercial from when they released the 2005 Mustang in 2004. It does also bring a tear to my eye too every time I watch that commercial.

and you're welcome Sic. We're happy to support army vets like you here on TS.

(Marine Corps) :)

I've never seen that... man I have to tell you, for an adult that's a tear jerker!!

The first time ( every time ) I see that commercial I :cry: but it's a good cry.

Thanks for posting Dan.

Yah!!

Archived