TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Girl: Back for 2010!

robertlane

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am pretty sure my daughter would do it posing with her uncles car ('08 vert, black w/red stripes). Not in anything too skimpy, of course.

temp187.jpg">

She would work Sean. You have a mighty nice house thats in the back ground, I guess the goverment pays really well these days.

I have no idea how her upper area is being held up but she sure looks good to me. You should bring her to Vegas this winter :happy feet:

I am pretty sure my daughter would do it posing with her uncles car ('08 vert, black w/red stripes). Not in anything too skimpy, of course.

temp187.jpg">

It's sometimes hell having beautiful daughters and your daughter is a beauty Sean.

and YOU are the ones that actually drive Shelby's, there would be no arguing as each of you actually own the cars.

Negative on that one dear, there are a few of us Ladies that drive our own Shelbys :)

And also you guys could be a great influence on our little boys instead of most women "baring all" and being bad influences on our little girls who are 8 years old going on 20....

You are most right on this!!

But one does not have to bear all to look good, male or female. The Shelby will make the best of them :hysterical:

But one does not have to bear all to look good, male or female. The Shelby will make the best of them :hysterical:

That is funny! I guess that is like wearing a Tom Cruise or a Jon BonJovi mask to improve your looks.

So if I drive a Shelby then I will be more attractive? Cool! It is a very expensive accessory though. I think the Jon BonJovi mask would be cheaper.

So, does that mean we get at least 1 male month :hysterical:

I think we could make a whole calender for you fine ladies!! I was looking for a pic of me with the Shelby but I don't seem to have one... Lots with the vette though!!

Guess I will have to pull out the camera and the speedo... :hysterical:

Holy smokes is this thread out of control or what? :hysterical2::backtotopic:

:hysterical2:

Blame it on Robert he started it..... :stirpot::hysterical:

And what's the problem I have a really nice pic of you next to your Shelby..... :drop:

We should have a couple's calendar one on each side of the Shelby.... :idea: :happy feet:

She would work Sean. You have a mighty nice house thats in the back ground, I guess the goverment pays really well these days.

I have no idea how her upper area is being held up but she sure looks good to me. You should bring her to Vegas this winter :happy feet:

Theres a house there?

I think we could make a whole calender for you fine ladies!! I was looking for a pic of me with the Shelby but I don't seem to have one... Lots with the vette though!!

Guess I will have to pull out the camera and the speedo... :hysterical:

Wahooo :rockon:

And some of those ladies have driven faster than 90% of the folks on this site. I've seen the GPS at 140+!

:yup: a bit too windy to beat my last year top speed as the front end was starting to lift a bit too much for comfort

IMG_0289_a.jpg

IMG_0289_a.jpg

Negative on that one dear, there are a few of us Ladies that drive our own Shelbys :)

OK GOOD FOR YOU I WOULD MOST CERTAINLY DRIVE ONE IF I COULD AFFORD ONE!!!

I'll take being a passenger anyday..... :happy feet:

Archived