TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Girl: Back for 2010!

robertlane

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2006GT500, didn't Jen and I meet you up in Tulsa last summer?

Jen for Shelby Girl

Yes ma'am you did. And if they do decide to pick a member from the forums as the Shelby Girl, unless there's some other smoking hot girl on here, the Jen is the only acceptable candidate. You and I are also friends on facebook.

The second one from the bottom is really exotic looking she looks like she could take you to the moon with those eyes. Shelby girl should be so HOT that everytime you look at her you just say DAMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNN.

I think she's a local, so I might have some connections to track her down.

Lets stick with a real woman. A Team Shelby member

Like I said there's only one acceptable Team Shelby member that could fit this roll and that's Jen. Though if you're going to say that the girls that I posted aren't "real women," regardless of whatever aftermarket parts they may have, you sir clearly have different taste than I do. I don't know why picking a Team Shelby girl matters, I'd bet the other girl had no affiliation.

I think she's a local, so I might have some connections to track her down.

YEP you should really track this one down. She's from Texas and so is Carroll I would think she would be a perfect canidate. We should get a list of all the possible canidates and then create a new thread and vote then the best girl wins.

I cannot hold my silence any longer...... :redcard: So you guys mean to tell me that either I have to "Own a Shelby", be a "Real Woman" or "Bare it all"??? :rolleyes:

:headscratch: I believe that would be called DISCRIMINATION..... :chairshot:

:lurk:

Yes ma'am you did. And if they do decide to pick a member from the forums as the Shelby Girl, unless there's some other smoking hot girl on here, the Jen is the only acceptable candidate. You and I are also friends on facebook.

well damn, too many names and screen names to put together for this ol' broad :(

how ya doin' Mr. Mills? White is still faster :)

Why not volunteer the girl in your signature?

+1

Laurence

Too young, for one

I cannot hold my silence any longer...... :redcard: So you guys mean to tell me that either I have to "Own a Shelby", be a "Real Woman" or "Bare it all"??? :rolleyes:

Didn't mean to imply Bare it all.Strategically posed photos can be taken that are sexier than baring it all; leaving a bit for the imagination. Such as a similar pose with a checkered flag bikini bottom.

I cannot hold my silence any longer......

And I can't hold my silence any longer either. I really don't care if a girl bares it all. I don't care if she has a Shelby or not. Everyone's definition of a 'real woman' is going to be different. That being said, I love the idea of a modern day Shelby Girl poster. I have a feeling that get a huge kick out of the fact that you have this huge following on here, that honestly I think is ridiculous with regard to the reason for this site. I'm sure you're truly a car girl and probably a very nice person. I think you'd probably like to be placed in the running for doing this as well. I'm not trying to be mean or disrespectful of you at all as I don't know you, but I honestly have a hard time getting on board with someone almost old enough to be my mother being used in an ad similar to the original. Just sayin'.

And I can't hold my silence any longer either. I really don't care if a girl bares it all. I don't care if she has a Shelby or not. Everyone's definition of a 'real woman' is going to be different. That being said, I love the idea of a modern day Shelby Girl poster. I have a feeling that get a huge kick out of the fact that you have this huge following on here, that honestly I think is ridiculous with regard to the reason for this site. I'm sure you're truly a car girl :yup: and probably a very nice person. I think you'd probably like to be placed in the running for doing this as well. I'm not trying to be mean or disrespectful of you at all as I don't know you, but I honestly have a hard time getting on board with someone almost old enough to be my mother being used in an ad similar to the original. Just sayin'.

I can be a very good Mommy....... :petting:

And I am a HUGE MUSTANG GAL..... :happy feet: and will be FOREVER..... :rockon:

What's too young? Or are you too old?

Do I really have to explain it to you?

I really don't care if a girl bares it all. but I honestly have a hard time getting on board with someone almost old enough to be my mother being used in an ad similar to the original.

But you don't have a problem with someone under age??? How old are you anyway?

Archived