TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Girl: Back for 2010!

robertlane

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Real" owner vs. profession model... Blonde, brunette or redhead... evening dress vs. cut-offs vs bikini... too many choices... too many "Shelby Girl" candidates for just ONE poster...

That's why Robert should do a Shelby Girl CALENDAR!! 12- or 16-months of Shelby and Shelby Girl goodness... :happy feet:

Better get crackin'... it's already mid-Nov! :shift:

Carry on...

What you truly meant to say was "REAL" - definition is "NOT artificial, genuinely good or capable of success (as in competition)".... :rockon: and BTW this is IMHO..... :jackinbox:

I love this when people push me to the limit then I come back with such force.... :dance::hysterical:

I didn't say anything of the kind I just stated my opinion sorry if you don't like it and sorry if my post "pushed you to the limit"?

I just have no interest in some "Girls of Team Shelby" like calendar thing and not at all for the reasons you've listed. Hey I wouldn't worry too much about it I'm just one lost sale! But hey, if you're in the calendar, based upon your profile thread numbers, you'll be hanging on plently of other garage walls! :hysterical:

Are you sure your not..............................................................?

Maybe we could get the new shelby girl to replace the faded stripes and rusted exaust tips on my car, while shes at it perhaps she can figure out why the driver side of my motor has a wicked tick that nobody wants to claim responsibility for.

Maybe we could get the new shelby girl to replace the faded stripes and rusted exaust tips on my car, while shes at it perhaps she can figure out why the driver side of my motor has a wicked tick that nobody wants to claim responsibility for.

Check out the TSBs and warranty information in the SGT Mod Tech area. That said the faded stripes are past warranty so go to a local stripe shop and get a quote for at least 5yr stripes will be under $700 or so. The Exhaust tips I've heard of some people having that issue I think I would push on it more. I have no issues so I suspect there is a batch of these where something just isn't right so good luck there. There is a TSB about a ticking noise, not sure what it is off hand, but I'm sure you can find it using the google.

Good luck!

:hysterical2:

I thought "Shelby Girl" was just supposed to look pretty? :shrug:

I didn't say anything of the kind I just stated my opinion sorry if you don't like it and sorry if my post "pushed you to the limit"?

I just have no interest in some "Girls of Team Shelby" like calendar thing and not at all for the reasons you've listed. Hey I wouldn't worry too much about it I'm just one lost sale! But hey, if you're in the calendar, based upon your profile thread numbers, you'll be hanging on plently of other garage walls! :hysterical:

No loss to me "to each is own" you would have to pick a number anyways just like in the deli meat department at the grocery stores..... :hysterical: and I'm probably already hanging in Ruf's garage.... :hysterical:

And don't take this seriously I'm only fooling around..... :rolleyes:

No loss to me "to each is own" you would have to pick a number anyways just like in the deli meat department at the grocery stores..... :hysterical: and I'm probably already hanging in Ruf's garage.... :hysterical:

And don't take this seriously I'm only fooling around..... :rolleyes:

I already have your pics hanging in my garage! Don't tell Secondo :hysterical: Craig

Archived