TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Happy Birthday Tekheavy and Sportscars

Happy 46th birthday Evan and happy 41st birthday sportscars

I hope you both have a great birthday

Tek- I know we have bad weather today on the forecast, but try to enjoy your birthday. :titanic:

:beerchug: :party: :party2: :tequila: :happy feet: :banvictory::cheerleader:

Happy Birthday Guys!!!

Now I know why Evan has the day off!!! He couldn't call in drunk!! :hysterical:

Thanks everyone for your birthday wishes. Took the day off and naturally it poured all day. :censored: Just got back from dinner and now I'm gonna sit back with a cocktail and hopefully watch the Yankees get their ass kicked!!! :happy feet:

And not root for the team that's from your home state. :finger:

WOW! Thanks everyone! Been a hectic day here. :work: Have not even seen my family yet due to my work schedule. I will get to see them on Saturday (I hear there is a party). :party2:

Dan, it was really nice of you to start this thread! :mademyday:

I guess its not all good, I did just realize that I share a birthday with Tek. :doh::poke: :lol2:

WOW! Thanks everyone! Been a hectic day here. :work: Have not even seen my family yet due to my work schedule. I will get to see them on Saturday (I hear there is a party). :party2:

I guess its not all good, I did just realize that I share a birthday with Tek. :doh::poke: :lol2:

No problem sportscars. I hope you get a chance to relax after your hectic day.

that does suck Sean. I share one with SnakeDoctor :doh:

:club:

Archived