TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Upgraded my 40ths Interior

SpeedRacer

Sheri,

Did you get the silver inserts top and bottom or left and right? I went with left and right.

Don,

You can only get the Silver Inserts if you have the 40th. Sherri only got the stitching in silver...

Stuart

• 1 month later...

:drool: Very nice! I don't see a Vista Blue color though. It looks like a grabber blue that they have. I'd love to do this to mine as I was just talking to someone saying how the GT to Shelby interior isn't much of a change. This would really set it off nicely!

I upgraded the 40th's Interior with 40th Logos and Silver inserts from the Shelby Store. We love it:

DSC01776.jpg

DSC01777.jpg

DSC01778.jpg

DSC01779.jpg

DSC01780.jpg

DSC01781.jpg

DSC01782.jpg

DSC01783.jpg

The steering wheel is now up in the Store. 2 options - with new wheel - or use yours.

http://www.shelbystore.com/product-p/zop17.htm

Stuart - can you put up another pic focusing on your console? How does the logo look to you? Can you measure the logo width on your seats and the console to compare?

• 1 month later...

I just threw away some of those 80s Moonboots. They were black. My daughter has some fuchsia colored ones. Would stand out nice as a patch. hysterical.gif

Those are vintage you should have put them on Ebay...............

Not to change the subject but a lot of that cool wacky stuff from the 80's are worth some coin. Check eBay for Ghetto boom boxes from the 80's. I wish I had kept mine although I still have my zipper pants.

Archived